Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

2 NYD Cops Shot in Patrol Car

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/new-york...-car-shooting/

Bill DeBlasio and Al Sharpton are immediately weighing in on the situation.

No mention of the race of the cops nor the race of the shooter.

SCF Rewards
    Country

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-Brooklyn.html

This is the man who shot dead two New York police officers in an apparent act of revenge for Eric Garner's death, law enforcement believes.

The 28-year-old shooter, identified by police as Ismaaiyl Abdullah Brinsley from Baltimore, shot his girlfriend on Saturday morning before targeting the cops in Brooklyn then turning the gun on himself, sources told DailyMail.com.

According to witnesses, Brinsley walked out of his home with a gun in his hand at 3pm, crept up behind a patrol car, and systematically shot both men in the head - then walked to a subway station and shot himself.

It came two hours after he posted a picture of a gun on Instagram with the chilling message: 'I'm Putting Wings On Pigs Today.

'They Take 1 Of Ours... Let's Take 2 of Theirs #ShootThePolice #RIPErivGardner (sic) #RIPMikeBrown.

'This May Be My Final Post. I'm Putting Pigs In A Blanket.'

Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

Well, the protesters got what they wanted. That will put an end to the whole charade now.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well, the protesters got what they wanted. That will put an end to the whole charade now.

The eyes of the country will be on Mayor de Blasio. Hope that he is up for it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

How much you want to bet that myself and my fellow officers won't be protesting this horrible act? Criminals becoming martyrs, dark path ahead.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout (44)
    Country
    Cincinnati Reds Texas Rangers

Maybe now NY can man up & reinstate the death penalty for crap like this when it happens. God knows we (Texas) will execute people for less the just cop killings. My heart goes out to the officers families.

SCF Rewards
    Country

One of Brinsley's friends, Paul Young, told DailyMail.com the alleged shooter is a rapper who took part in the recent anti-police protests.

Young said: ‘He posted motivational stuff on Instagram and went to the protests. I think this really came as a shock to a lot of people.

'He shot his girlfriend this morning then went to shoot those cops.'

SCF Rewards
    Country

Based on this statement things are going to get ugly

"Had N.Y. Mayor Bill De Blasio been forceful from the onset when the two lieutenants were attacked, one has to question as to whether this murderous psycho would have been compelled to target our heroic brother and sister in New York's Finest," Jon Adler, National President of the Federal Law Enforcement Officers Association told Fox News in a statement

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (10) The Bench
    Country
    See jlzinck's Items on eBay

The eyes of the country will be on Mayor de Blasio. Hope that he is up for it.

Wonder if he will make himself and his son the subject of the next presser as he did the last

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gsj68's Items on eBay

"Two NYPD police officers identified as Wenjin Liu and Raphael Ramos were slain 'execution style' Saturday. The shooter was identified by NYPD Police Commissioner Bill Bratton as 28-year-old Ismaaiyl Brinsley."

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast