Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Panini replacements

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Connexionhck (72)
    Country
    See thal_corbeil's Items on eBay Instagram:

Panini replacements

Hi, would like to get your opinion on these replacements from Panini. Thank you!

Here's the cards I was suppose to get:

Dominion Rc auto patch gold /25 Gudbranson
    Dominion auto patch Gudbranson /60
    Dominion Rc auto patch Grigorenko /299

Here's what they sent me:

Was pretty happy except for the Leblanc, the Leblanc was the replacement for the Grigorenko. All the cards are available!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ShamaleSands's Items on eBay

Well... I would prefer auto/patches of someone as a replacement. However... that Carey Price is short printed and it is a different version than the two that have sold on eBay recently. Perhaps that version is /20 as the checklist suggests there is a SP version and a version /20 but I don't know too much about the set so I cannot specify for sure.
    Master List: Hidden Content

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

As a Habs fan, I'd be happy to make 2/3 of that trade.

The Price auto, while a sticker yes, is nice from the 12-13 Rookie Anthology Prizm update. Probably a short print but our records in the SCF Inventory may not be complete. The standard auto from 13-14 Prizm sells for $25 so that's pretty all right.

The Gallagher Totally Certified is a nice enough card, but again it's a bit of a downgrade in terms of going from a hard-signed auto patch to a sticker auto jersey. Gallagher > Gudbranson of course, so the value is likely pretty close but you still like to get the aesthetic of a premium card for a premium card.

The Leblanc is a card with absolutely zero value. Getting that as an exchange for nearly anything, let alone a Dominion auto patch, is pretty much a slap in the face. If they specifically said that that card was an exchange for the Grigorenko I'd be pretty choked -- his RC is live so I don't really know why it was exchanged. Depending on the patch it's a $15-$20 sale value card. You could probably round up 15 copies of the Leblanc and you'd be lucky to get someone wanting to pay $15 for it.

I'm usually pretty favourable in my opinions of redemption exchanges, but this one...other than the Price, which may make up for it all value-wise, I'm a little iffy. That last one leaves a bad taste in my mouth.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Connexionhck (72)
    Country
    See thal_corbeil's Items on eBay Instagram:

As a Habs fan, I'd be happy to make 2/3 of that trade.

The Price auto, while a sticker yes, is nice from the 12-13 Rookie Anthology Prizm update. Probably a short print but our records in the SCF Inventory may not be complete. The standard auto from 13-14 Prizm sells for $25 so that's pretty all right.

The Gallagher Totally Certified is a nice enough card, but again it's a bit of a downgrade in terms of going from a hard-signed auto patch to a sticker auto jersey. Gallagher > Gudbranson of course, so the value is likely pretty close but you still like to get the aesthetic of a premium card for a premium card.

The Leblanc is a card with absolutely zero value. Getting that as an exchange for nearly anything, let alone a Dominion auto patch, is pretty much a slap in the face. If they specifically said that that card was an exchange for the Grigorenko I'd be pretty choked -- his RC is live so I don't really know why it was exchanged. Depending on the patch it's a $15-$20 sale value card. You could probably round up 15 copies of the Leblanc and you'd be lucky to get someone wanting to pay $15 for it.

I'm usually pretty favourable in my opinions of redemption exchanges, but this one...other than the Price, which may make up for it all value-wise, I'm a little iffy. That last one leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Thanks for your opinion, that's exactly what I was thinking also. Dominion is a high-end product and to get sticker autos and a card that sells for 0.99cents (Leblanc) is disappointing. I also don't understand why they haven't sent me the Grigorenko, I had 2 of them, received the first one but didn't get the second, maybe he didn't sign them all. Even if I contact them they proabably won't do anything right? I can swallow Gallagher and Price but that Leblanc is pathetic! They'll tell me they go with BV, Leblanc is at 25$, what a joke!

SCF Rewards
    Country

You can always try and contact them...what's the worse they will say? No? Always try. In the future, I would specify, and include in writing if you're actually sending something back for a replacement, that you want something from the same player that matches in terms of value. SP stuff of course would be hard, but you never know, they may grant wishes?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI(78)
    Country
    See Bramursgrl2004's Items on eBay

LOL, honestly you should feel luck to get anything from Panini, the Price is nice, but you got two sticker autos & 3 autos all togather of mid to low end products in trade for 3 hard signed higher end autos.