View Poll Results:

Voters
0. This poll is closed
  • 0 0%

World Cup Finals: Italy vs. France

Curious to see who you guys think will win.
    SELLING MY COLLECTION
    Hidden Content

I think Italy's will and offense will be too much for France to handle.
    I collect Kobe, Josh Smith, and any other star basketball, baseball, or football players.

Go Angels!!! Go Lakers!!!

Hidden Content

If you have less then 10 Feedback, I will request that you send first.

Italy. Buffon owns Barthez.
    Hidden Content
    You can't sit on a lead and run a few plays into the line and just kill the clock. You've got to throw the ball over the plate and give the other man his chance. That's why baseball is the greatest game of them all. ~Earl Weaver

Buffon is definitely the superior keeper but I think Zidane's magic will carry France to the title.

France did handle Brazil's offense so maybe Italy's attack will fail as well.
    SELLING MY COLLECTION
    Hidden Content

i like france with zidane and henry but bartez is not the most clutch keeper in the world, but i hope zidane can end his career with his 2nd cup
    Follow @oxygolf and @oxywomensgolf on Twitter!

I rally want Italy to win this, but after France held back Brazil, i honestly dont think Italy has a fair chance at getting past France for the cup, I gotta go with France on this one.

Well Italy wins in penalty kicks, unfortunate that it came to that but you knew once it got to that stage they had a huge advantage with Buffon over Barthez.

I'm just shocked at Zidane, what a vicous headbutt. Could have easily cost his team the game in the second overtime. France dominated the second half but couldn't get it in the back of the net.
    SELLING MY COLLECTION
    Hidden Content

ITALY wins
    Go Bengals
    Hidden Content

Thanks to Aharvey for the bannerHidden Content