Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Imac7065's Items on eBay

Here is some Red Meat for the conservatives..... Should any politician associating themselves with Al Sharpton be removed from office? I am joking here, but you can see where this is all headed.

No you're not joking.. your doing exactly what you do in every thread you post in. However if I call you on it.. you will only go even further.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Francisco Giants
    See sanfran22's Items on eBay

we're once again waaay off topic but I will address that last part. The weather underground was indeed a group of extreme hippies. Their "terrorist" act was setting off bombs designed to hurt no one. They were protesting the Vietnam war. Today these people are for the most part, well educated, high members of society.. including Bill Ayers.

You brought up the topic and yes, they are terrorists. It's a travesty that we let Ayers anywhere near our students. I think you need to revisit what those people actually stood for.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Francisco Giants

No you're not joking.. your doing exactly what you do in every thread you post in. However if I call you on it.. you will only go even further.

He's doing exactly what you did with this thread. So should we remove Bill DeBlasio for speaking at sharptons anti police rally?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (10) The Bench
    Country
    See jlzinck's Items on eBay

The president has many pictures with a known racist, his former reverend. When do we swear Joe Biden in?

SCF Rewards
    Country

You people are amazing.. because I'm the one saying it you are now rationalizing a congressmen speaking at a david duke pseudo klan rally... just amazing lol

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Francisco Giants

What I think we are all saying is he is free to speak wherever he wants to. Likewise we are free to vote how we see fit taking everything into account.
    If you are going to remove him, like it seems you are advocating, why stop there? We can all make cases to remove practically everyone. I think you keep missing the point due to your blind hatred or something.

Question. How many spoke at Duke rallies or endorsed him when he was a dem? Should we find out and go after them?? Hello thought police...
    Last edited by sanfran22; 12-30-2014 at 12:48 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

You people are amazing.. because I'm the one saying it you are now rationalizing a congressmen speaking at a david duke pseudo klan rally... just amazing lol

Do you honestly think that MY opposition to your opinion is because it's you? Really?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Do you honestly think that MY opposition to your opinion is because it's you? Really?

You might notice you are the only person I am replying to more than once.. its the same clowns that do it in every thread. If I wrote a thread saying "happy new year everyone"... the same people in here would write things like "why are you hating on 2014?" lol

SCF Rewards
    Country

The weather underground was indeed a group of extreme hippies. Their "terrorist" act was setting off bombs designed to hurt no one.

Another "fact" easily disproven:

There are four dead people at the hands of The Weather Underground who would disagree with the point that they were merely do gooder hippies.

The 'Weathermen', a group which Bill Ayers was a member and about which he remains unrepentant to this day, murdered four people. They (Weathermen Cathy Wilkerson and Susan Saxe) were part of the gang that shot Boston policeman Walter Schroeder in the back during a bank robbery in Brighton (a section of Boston) Massachusetts in 1970. He died after attempts to save him that included giving him 77 pints of blood (source -Harvard Crimson). They also murdered Brinks guard Peter Paige, police officers Edward O'Grady and Waverly Brown in Nanuet, NY in 1981. Paige was gunned down with automatic weapons as he emerged from a bank carrying the cash. O'Grady and Brown were killed with a barrage of automatic weapon fire after they pulled over the getaway vehicle containing three Weathermen, Chris Dobbs, Samuel Brown and Judith Alice Clark. All charges against Ayers for crimes as a 'Weatherman' were dropped. Source:

Harvard Crimson and Wikipedia

SCF Rewards
    Country

Do you have a critical thinking cell in your brain? What many people have been trying to express in this thread is the potential thought police aspect of this type of politics. I was using Sharpton to illustrate a point that you are refusing to understand or acknowledge.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast