I have a total of 56 Refractor cards-There is 16 of the Orange ones-And all of them are from the year 2013 Except for two-There is a Vernon Davis #199 From 2011 And a C J Spiller #96 From 2011 Then there is 17 of the X-Fractors And these are all from 2013 Except for one card-And that's a 2011 Card #57 of Chad Ochocinco Then there is 15 of the regular refractors from 2013 And then there is two of the Sepia Refractors And there each serial # /99 And there is two Black refractors These are from 2013 of Tony Romo Card #196 and is Serial #164/299 And the 2011 #121 is of Santonipo Holmes This card is serial #278/299 Then theres a 2013 Blue card of Andy Dalton Card #33 And one other from 2013 of Matt Schaub #149

In the Orange Refractors-theres players like Joe Flacco--Darren McFadden--Torrey Smith--Dwayne Bowe--Justin Blackmon--Reggie wayne--Matt Forte--And others
In the regular refractors-theres players of Demarco Murray--Dez Bryant--Darren McFadden--Michael Vick--Tony Gonzo--Matt Forte--Ryan Tannehill--Matt Ryan--More
In the X-Fractor looking cards-theres Dez Bryant--Matt Ryan--Cam Newton--Marshawn Lynch--Jamaal Charles--Steve Smith--Carson palmer--Reggie wayne--Darren Sproiles--Ray rice--Von Miller--Ezekiel Ansah RC--More
So there you have what I got---There could be more-But im going to keep all of the other rookie refractors-And those may be up for sale or trade after I unload these---Thank You

As far as what im wanting for all of these-I will take cash or trade---
In trade im looking for Derek Carr or of vintage players or retired players GU / Auto cards-Or of Vintage-or even coins or of some of the old wooden fishing lures