Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See crazycollector23's Items on eBay

Buying/Trading For 2005 White Sox World Series Player Signed ROMLB Baseballs

Hey guys. Looking to trade for or buy 2005 White Sox Player Signed ROLMB Baseballs. They have to be sweetspot, and signed in blue pen. Let me know what you guys have.

Currently Have:
    Jermaine Dye
    Jon Garland
    Chris Widger
    Brandon McCarthy
    Willie Harris
    Carl Everett

My photo bucket link:

http://s1081.photobucket.com/user/cr...?sort=3&page=1
    Last edited by crazycollector23; 01-11-2015 at 03:27 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

bump

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See scorpio111boy's Items on eBay

I have some neat White Sox memorabilia in my bucket. Check my trade album. You can take a look at my pc album as well but it will be hard to part ways with my pc stuff.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I think I have single signed baseballs of these guys on sweet spot, may be on Official AL Baseball (may not be on OMLB).

Freddy Garcia
    Jose Contreras

Also have Tim Raines but it's on a side panel.
    If you send me your email address I can email you photos of the baseballs.

Thanks,
    Mike

SCF Rewards
    Country

scorpio111boy

Took a look at your trade bucket, really only looking for world series players atm. But I have to say that your pc is great. The Pete Rose jersey looks awesome.

SCF Rewards
    Country

bump

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks, I'll be attending Sox Fest in a little over two weeks. The preliminary list of attendees has a lot of 05 players.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks, I'll be attending Sox Fest in a little over two weeks. The preliminary list of attendees has a lot of 05 players.

I actually will also be attending. Hoping to get Tadahito Iguchi, Scott Posendik, and as many other players as I can. They have a really good lineup this year.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice. I've recently bought jerseys and jersey shirts of a handful of guys. Not sure what I should have the rest of the 05 players, sign. Considering getting a nice 16 x 20 image of the team celebrating on the field. I'll get current players to sign on rawlings baseballs or other equipment. What are your plans for this year?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I got a Jeff Samardzija authentic Sox jersey I'm hoping to get signed as well as a Rawlings bat engraved with Abreu's name. Other than those 2 guys, mainly looking for world series players, especially Tadahito Iguchi.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast