Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Country
    See majdic2136's Items on eBay

who are you sedning to Spring Training 2015???

I'm not sure who to send to for Spring Training 2015. I had terrible success the last few years and want to try to send to similar players as everyone else with hopes my luck will turn around. I want to send around 20-30 requests so any info or suggestions is greatly appreciated! thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I would suggest to look and see who signed last season as a possible starting point:
    https://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...success-thread!
    I also would say to be sure that you are writing to players that you want for your collection. Heath Bell for instance has been a great signer for years, but does he fit in your collection? Did he play for a team that you root for? Are you after relief pitchers for your collection? To me it is not always about success rates. I might take the chance and mail out a Yogi Berra to Yankees camp. It worked for me once and I have tried it for like the last 6 years. One out of six shots to get Yogi Berra was worth it to me. For those who are asking why I am still sending after getting him once it is as I want him on a Pacific Legends card. I have a good amount of those signed and want him on one of that set as well. Should we all send to the same player our chances for success are less. The nice thing is that we all do not root for the same teams or players.
    Hidden Content ~ best SCF feature ever!
    Go Mets, Colts, Reds and The Ohio State University
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Just from a personal perspective and I could be wrong, but it seems as though one of the best camps to send to as it comes to younger players and mid level guys is Seattle. Call me crazy but the Mariners seem to always send stuff back. I took a shot last year and sent a bunch of stuff to the camp, including a Cano (knowing that I was essentially kissing it goodbye) and got a bunch back from guys like Logan Morrison, Brandon Maurer, Dustin Ackley, and Danny Farquhar

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Minnesota Twins
    Twitter: @@mnbigfoot See mnbigfoot's Items on eBay

Hi. When is a good date to send letters out? I dont want them there too early where they get returned or too late where they sit ignored. I know team dates for reporting differ. Just looking for a good time to mail them out.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See BlueMoon702's Items on eBay

Hi. When is a good date to send letters out? I dont want them there too early where they get returned or too late where they sit ignored. I know team dates for reporting differ. Just looking for a good time to mail them out.

Looks like Arizona (2/7) is the first camp to open (pitchers in catchers) in the National League and Cleveland and Seattle (2/13) are the first to open in the American League. Most American and National League Camps (pitchers and catchers) open 2/13-2/17, with full squads scheduled to report 2/18-2/20, with the exception of Arizona (2/12) and the Dodgers (2/14).

Many of the players (all positions) report to camp prior to the required reporting date. In fact some are already there. I think you would be safe to send out your first batch on 2/2/15.