Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Please Note - bradyfanatic1224 will ship to the following countries: Any Country

SCF Rewards
    Country

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See timdwightrocks's Items on eBay

Thanks to so many for helping me finish such a large portion of this at a price I can make my master team sets and still make at least a little $ reselling them.
    You are all a great bunch of folks to deal with, and I have been able to strike a deal with almost everyone who has replied.
    I still need a few more, and I REALLY REALLY need 1000 & 4000 yard club cards. I realize that most of you do not have more than 1 or 2 of these, and to get them, I have other want-lists I can send. Its all topps, topps chrome, and score. 2012, 2013, + 2014. best case scenario is to trade, or part trade, part cash, but I will "buy only".
    Jim

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Michigan Wolverines Oakland Raiders
    See tsanchez68's Items on eBay

hello, I have the following card from your list. I can have for $1 and SASE.
    If you agree, can you please post it?

1985 RETRO #14 Michael Sam St. Louis Rams

Tony
    Last edited by tsanchez68; 01-21-2015 at 02:27 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

A more than fair offer, but these team sets I am making are for resale, and even with sase, and just $1, I'll have $2 into a card that I cant do more than 0.50 for (and thats a reach for M.Sam). BUT if you have an Eddie Lacy 1000 yard club card from topps (NOT chrome) or any Packer refractors from 2014 chrome (especially colored, non-numbered ones), we'll have something to work with.
    Jim

hello, I have the following card from your list. I can have for $1 and SASE.
    If you agree, can you please post it?

1985 RETRO #14 Michael Sam St. Louis Rams

Tony

SCF Rewards
    Country

bumpty bump - getting close

still need some more.Got a good chunk knocked off, and want to finish this soon. Thanks !

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just a few more to go.

SCF Rewards
    Country

bump - I had knocked a lot of these off my list (not through this forum) and the guy never sent. So, of course,my want list just blew back up.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I've got Davante Adams Tallboy & Jeff Janis Pulsar. $2 PWE Gift or $2.50 PWE goods. PM me

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'll have to get back to you on that. I have a batch coming in to me, that may have the Davante tallboy in it. But I just dont know if I can afford $1 per card and still be able to resell. Your offer is more than fair, its just the small batches are gobbles up by the shipping, even if its very reasonable like what you are asking. If you had the last purple I need, or one of the last 2 greens I need, or several cards I need from different sets, I would be more inclined to take your offer.
    There should be a link to my "full want list" on this thread. If we can get it up to a dozen cards that would be nice, more than 12 would be great.

I've got Davante Adams Tallboy & Jeff Janis Pulsar. $2 PWE Gift or $2.50 PWE goods. PM me

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'll have to get back to you on that. I have a batch coming in to me, that may have the Davante tallboy in it. But I just dont know if I can afford $1 per card and still be able to resell. Your offer is more than fair, its just the small batches are gobbles up by the shipping, even if its very reasonable like what you are asking. If you had the last purple I need, or one of the last 2 greens I need, or several cards I need from different sets, I would be more inclined to take your offer.
    There should be a link to my "full want list" on this thread. If we can get it up to a dozen cards that would be nice, more than 12 would be great.

if it's packers that you are after, I could get you a list of the newer stuff I have if you want. pm me and we can go from there.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast