Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Losing my Job

SCF Rewards
    Country

Losing my Job

The first week of December i was notified i will be losing my regular full time job as of March 1st. Being the sole provider for our family it was Very hard news to get just a few weeks before Christmas. Here in Washington County Maine there are not a lot of jobs that you can raise a family off from. Our wreath business is not that busy yet :) IF some luck dont strike us we will lose everything we have worked so hard for.

Hearing all the crime in the news of people being attack, homes being broken into, i have decided to start a Self Defense and Security Products business. This day and age i feel everyone should carry some sort of protection. We offer stun guns, they even come in pink, small enough to fit on your keychain or in your purse, pepper spray, security cameras, safes, and much more all at affordable prices.

IF this interests you please check out our site http://rhosecurityproducts.com we are also on Facebook under RHO Security Products please like and share our page.

I would truly appreciate your business and would appreciate it if you would spread the word about our new business.

SCF Rewards
    Country

These make great gifts for your friends and family, those that may get out of work late at night or travel alot.