Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See dasbam84's Items on eBay

Congrats on the successes!

Also, thank you for posting pics with the return addresses. I have used Palmeiro and Larkins addys from ur thread.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See sportscardsseller69's Items on eBay

Thanks man. And no problem. I'm trying to put everything i get into the TTM Database as well.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Got 1 today:

funk.jpg
    Terry Funk. 2/2. Signed Legends of Wrestling cover already signed by Hulk Hogan and an IC. Sent February 2nd so only 11 days.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Had a feeling today might have been a rad mailday...

First off, got Ken Griffey Jr. in the SASE unsigned. I've sent to him a few times and this one is from at least a year ago. I've never gotten a SASE or RTS back from him so my heart skipped a couple beats but it was unsigned, without a note or anything.

shaq.jpg
    Shaq. 3/3. Signed 3 cards. Sent on January 20th. 2nd time ever "getting him". Sent my SASE back and used his own envelope.

fertitta.jpg
    Lorenzo Fertitta (UFC) 1/1. Signed IC. Sent this one on February 4th so only 13 days.

stanhope.jpg
    Doug Stanhope (Comedian / guest on Joe Rogan Experience Podcast). Sent on February 2nd after I saw he posted his address on Twitter. Got back a note saying "Doug. Two favors. 1.PLEASE do a sig in Indianapolis, we miss you. 2.Have a drink on me" followed by somebodies twitter handle and name, along with a $10 bill. Initially I was confused. Then I went on the guys Twitter whose note it was, and saw Stanhope had replied to him...

stanhope tweet.jpg
    So that means Stanhope sent this guy's letter to me. Super unique return and I got $10 out of it haha.

hold it down.jpg
    CHris Holdsworth. 1/1. Sent 2014 Topps UFc Knockout base. Sent sometime before December 17th.Wrote "Thank you so much for all the support. Means a lot to me. Much Love" on the IC. Dude is the TUF 18 male winner and honestly one of my 3 favorite fighters in the UFC so this one is awesome.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey guys been busy. Got this one on Thursday:

gil.jpg
    Gilbert Melendez. 1/4. Sent 4 of the same cards for my friends. He signed one. Auto came out smudged and he put "to Ryan" and my name's "Brian" haha still love this dude Stockton 209.

And got this Yesterday:

widger.jpg
    Chris Widger. 2/2. Sent on January 29th. Inscribed "05 Worlds Champs".

Got 4 today, Tuesdays have been huge

gant.jpg
    Ron Gant. 3/3. Sent February 2nd.

kennedy 2.jpg
    Tim Kennedy.1/1. 2nd time I've gotten him recently. Sent on February 4th. Auto isn't too strong. I really should've chalked all these cards but it went over my head.

lombard.jpg
    Hector Lombard. 3/3. Wow. He just got suspended for PEDS. Sent this on December 31st. From left to right he signed the back of a card and not the front, an IC, and signed the card on the right on the back and the front.
    lombard 2.jpglombard 3.jpg
    Front and back

and finally,

matt hughes.jpg
    Matt Hughes. 1/1. UFC LEGEND. Stoked to get this one back and the auto came out pretty nice out. Postmarked from ST.Louis. Sent on January 7th. I now have 7 signed cards from this set.

SCF Rewards
    Country

You know what I'm going to say...great to see that Widger back. I'm sending to him and Politte as soon as I can get my hands on cards of them in Sox uniforms.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings New York Yankees Indianapolis Colts
    Instagram:

Nice Hughes, probably my favorite fighter ever, guess I'll have to send now!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345