Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Mark McGwire

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See leedogg1987's Items on eBay

Mark McGwire

Does he sign from Dodgers st or does he sign from Dodger Stadium? I've heard of success from him when he coached The Cardinals but I'm unsure of now and I'm unable to check the ttm manager since I'm on mobile. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance for help. Take care everyone

SCF Rewards
    Country

I got him once out and about in San Diego last April when the Dodgers had a 3 game homestand as for ttm thru dodger stadium and camelback ranch I'm not sure

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings New York Yankees Indianapolis Colts
    Instagram:

I saw a couple come back for some people here after an obscene amount of time in the mail, but he isn't very good TTM anymore. If you don't mind the $1 then I would say try it, you never know.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I saw a couple come back for some people here after an obscene amount of time in the mail, but he isn't very good TTM anymore. If you don't mind the $1 then I would say try it, you never know.

That's my kind of thinking there! You never really know. He was really good for one ST as the Cards hitting coach via ST. It looked like those came to an end and now you see some long outstanding requests rolling in. Should you want him in your collection it's just a few stamps and a lot of hope. I have seen a ton of players that other say do not sign come in over the years. My best success ever was a Magic Johnson jersey via email and he is a guy who never does TTM as far as most collectors will tell you. The Wizard of Oz came in for me. Pete THE ALL TIME HIT KING Rose signed for me. I have wasted on a ton of postage on guys who do not sign and was thrilled when those longshots rolled in! I always mix at least one or two unlikely signers in my mailings. I do balance that out with some good signers to get something from my efforts, but my advice is to roll the dice. Ken Griffey Jr. has never signed for me, but I have tried a few times hoping to get lucky.
    Hidden Content ~ best SCF feature ever!
    Go Mets, Colts, Reds and The Ohio State University
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See leedogg1987's Items on eBay

I've seen quite a bit of success from players that supposedly don't sign, but with that said I had no luck with someone that a lot of people got success from (Mark Appel). I think I'll try to send to Mark McGwire. What's the hurt in trying? I ain't gonna know till I try right? It's just 2 stamps if I don't get nothing back no loss. Thanks for y'all's help I appreciate it