Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Mcneck5's Items on eBay

To All Of The Sticker Ppeelers....

What sets do you all recommend for sticker peeling? I've seen some pretty cool customs done this way and thought I may try one to see what it turned out like.

SCF Rewards
    Country

and second question... How do you recommend safely peeling them?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I recommend panini product sticker autos, since they are the only ones ive ever used. But to peel them I use my exacto knife, or a razor blade, and go underneath one corner. I get it up a ways and then peel it off by hand.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Marines
    Chicago Bears Atlanta Braves San Antonio Spurs
    See brandon15marshall's Items on eBay

Here are a couple of my threads on the ones I have done. I recommend, newer UD, Panini, and newer Topps/Bowman products. I DO NOT recommend the peel one corner and then pull off by hand method as some stickers have a security type adhesive and it will leave spots of the glue all over the card and the sticker will look like it has holes in it. I use a razor blade and start at one end of the auto at a 10-20 degree angle and slowly work my way to the oposite side until the sticker is completely off the card. Do this very slowly and be patient, the slower the better it will look. Just check out my threads, I am really good at it now. It takes some practice and always try to use a clean and bran new razor for every group of stickers you remove.

https://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...stomized-by-me

https://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...ghlight=Custom
    Last edited by 34BoJackson16; 01-13-2015 at 11:14 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens

Bo Jackson have it right.

Using same technique with a charm. Tougher/thinner sticker like ITG in hockey, I put some culinary oil (like olive oil) on my blade the make it easier.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks everyone!