Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 37 123411 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

2015 Baseball Spring Training Success thread!!!

It's hard to believe that it's just over a month until pitchers and catchers roll into camp! I hope that all of the members of our autograph community are able to have a wonderful spring training success wise this season. Please should anyone have insight on any changes for stadium address let us know and we will update them as well. Here is a quick link to the list we had last season:

https://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...ning-Addresses

For the members who like to look at previous successes to help in trying who to mail off to:

Here is a list to the 2014 success thread for ST:
    https://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...success-thread!
    Here is a quick link to the 2013 ST success thread:
    https://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...SUCCESS-THREAD

I know that this says Spring Training success thread, but it is a perfect place to also:
    Ask Spring Training questions
    Tell us who you are mailing to
    Brag about who came in for you
    Share some tips
    Just enjoy our hobby!
    Hidden Content ~ best SCF feature ever!
    Go Mets, Colts, Reds and The Ohio State University
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

I've already got about 90 ready to go... Hopefully another 60 or so before the 1st of February!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I say this now and have thought it in the past.....
    I am sending out less this Spring Training. I will definitely stay under 200 envelopes and might even stay under 100. Then again I always seem to get baseball fever around that time of the year and blow a ton of envelopes out. It's so hard not to mail them out when you start seeing successes roll in and realize that getting the younger players now might be the only chance you can get them!
    I want to stay under 200 for sure as I have so many other sports stars that I just have never gotten around to getting out!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Great to see this thread open up...means the weather is turning for those of us in cold climates!

SCF Rewards
    Country

did we get a correct braves St address?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Already got all my pitching cards made. Can't get much worse than last ST for me lol.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Some heads up for everybody, according to the MLB app, the first camps to report this year are the Giants, Phillies, Pirates & Reds on Feb. 19th.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I think I am going to send mostly prospects out this year and a few MLB players who are almost automatic during ST. Last year I just had horrific results
    Collecting: Yordano Ventura, Salvador Perez, Mike Moustakas, and especially Eric Hosmer.

Always looking for Autographs with Bible verse inscriptions

SCF Rewards
    Country

any good prospect signers yall have? maybe we could make list of who we are sending too to help some people out

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

any good prospect signers yall have? maybe we could make list of who we are sending too to help some people out

Building that type of list would just overload players and make them not sign well! Defeating the whole idea of mailing to them. I would say that looking in the TTTM or in others success thread that you will find some that interest you who have signed in the past.

Page 1 of 37 123411 ... LastLast