Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Please Note - Stevca1125 will ship to the following countries: Any Country

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See stevca's Items on eBay

I never heard back from my PM I sent you two days ago about a couple cards I wanted?

your mailbox is full

Don't have anything of Osweiler at the moment but I have these for qb's

2013 prestige christian ponder gu jersey
    2013 contenders jeff tuel auto rc
    2013 rookies and stars longevity matt scott auto #ed /25
    2013 rookies and stars matt barkley jsy #ed /299
    2013 mike glennon rookies and stars dress for success jsy
    2013 tyler wilson totally certified rc auto jsy
    2014 rookies and stars logan thomas jsy
    2014 hit tommy rees autograph

these are just a few.. you like any?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See longhair711's Items on eBay

is the clay mathews gone? also any other packers besides the cobb and jones? thanks http://s943.photobucket.com/user/slash711/library/

SCF Rewards
    Country

is the clay mathews gone? also any other packers besides the cobb and jones? thanks http://s943.photobucket.com/user/slash711/library/

yes it is gone. I"m updating the thread now. You looking for just cards with players in packers uniform or just current players?

SCF Rewards
    Country

little of both . got a huge packer collection but always looking for more. the more obscure the better. dont need cobb, franklin, hornung,jennings, need an adams and some of this years rookies and a baktahari[ offensive lineman out of colorado] really need a john kuhn but don't think he ihas a pack auto. http://s943.photobucket.com/user/slash711/library/

SCF Rewards
    Country

little of both . got a huge packer collection but always looking for more. the more obscure the better. dont need cobb, franklin, hornung,jennings, need an adams and some of this years rookies and a baktahari[ offensive lineman out of colorado] really need a john kuhn but don't think he ihas a pack auto. http://s943.photobucket.com/user/slash711/library/

at the moment no kuhn, do have the players you dont want lol. Nothing in for haktahari or adams. adams stuff goes before I can even list it. If I get anything for you I will let you know. Thank you!

SCF Rewards
    Country

no problem.. thanks for the try

SCF Rewards
    Country

I am pretty stoked about that Matthews! And the Cobb too, just curious if you had received my package yet? If not hopefully it will be there by today

SCF Rewards
    Country

I am pretty stoked about that Matthews! And the Cobb too, just curious if you had received my package yet? If not hopefully it will be there by today

Yes I got it. Sorry been getting pounded with snow here lately. I'm glad you like the Matthews and Cobb! Two good looking cards. I will work on getting some more Matthews in. Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

anyone today?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Would be interested in the below if still available. Please let me know. Thanks.

2010 SAGE HIT Autographs Gold #A31 DanLeFevour 3 gu/autos

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast