Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: New Guy Here--

BANNED

Blog Entries
    Country

New Guy Here--

Hey Guys,
    Just wanted to give a quick introduction. Im Mitch, 24 yrs old from Alabama. Im a huge Bama/Braves fan and mostly collect baseball, but I have had a little more interest in some older football stuff. Im here mostly because theres not many people/places that care about cards around the Birmingham area, and it gets pretty boring not being able to interact with other collectors. Id like to do some dealing though. I have alot of recent baseball stuff (12-14) that I like to see if I could make some trades for vintage baseball, and possibly vintage football and cool Braves stuff. We'll see though. Ive got a decent inventory that I'll work on getting posted, but not a lot of pics yet. If you guys would like to offer any advice on what is the best way to show everyone what I have available, It could help me out a ton. Anyways, I'll wrap this up. Look forward to hearing from you guys and any newbie advice I may find useful.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Probably the best way would be to get pictures/scans of your stuff and upload them to a image hosting website like photobucket.com. Then add that link to your signature and then make a thread in the trading section telling people what you have and what you are looking for in return. If you have a ton of stuff you probably don't have to get an image of everything especially common level cards. People care more about seeing the images for high end cards and stuff like patch cards that will differ from each card.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout (44)
    Country
    Cincinnati Reds Texas Rangers

Welcome to SCF Mitch! Yes Photobucket is your best bet as far as uploading scan or pictures of your cards. Good luck!!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Greengoblin782's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

Hey Mitch, Welcome to SCF. Thanks for Joining!

Matthew.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Miami Dolphins New York Mets Miami Heat
    See FLIHGH's Items on eBay

Hey Mitch, welcome to SCF.....but go Mets. :)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Atlanta Braves Atlanta Falcons Indianapolis Colts
    See Jeremy12familyguy's Items on eBay

Hi Mitch and welcome to the site.

BANNED

Blog Entries
    Country

Hey guys, just wanted to say thanks for the advice and welcomes! Getting ready for the season although it seems like the Braves may be playing for the future this year..

New Member Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Philadelphia Eagles Philadelphia Flyers
    Send PayPal to Rybowski Member is PayPal Verified

Welcome to SCF Mitch, enjoy yourself here and have fun!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hi I am a new guy too.
    Hidden Content
    i am new to collecting and havent decided exactly who/what to collect. I do want established/legendary 49ers autos and GU.
    I am new to collecting so please be patient. School/soccer makes trading hard during the week but i will do my best to get back ASAP