Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

Happy New Years! Let's get er goin'!!

Howdy folks!

I took the first full week of the year off of work, completely burnt out from the Christmas rush plus I had the flu, so I just sat at home pretty much shivering or coughing or sneezing or crying etc.....

BUT, there was a nice little stack of envelopes waiting for me Monday morning, so yay!

My favorite card of the year so far haha, a 00/01 UD SPA auto buyback, TWELVE DOLLARS!!!!

Which came with a COA four times bigger than the card itself.....

Roberto Luongo + Team Canada + $1.25 Yes please!

A hole-plugger for my Century Legends /100 collection...

A hole-plugger for my ITG Stick n Jersey set, Burnaby-Joe Sakicccccccccc!!!

Two adds to my 04/05 SPA SOTT's......

Two adds to my 04/05 SPA buybacks........

One sweeeeet buyback addition...................

One card what doesn't belong here........

But considering the amount of complaining at "event-worn" and "photoshoot-worn" jerseys we all carp about, I thought the back of this card was refreshingly honest.....

Derek at OT SportsCards wanted twenty bucks for it, which I thought was hi-way robbery, but people on the eBay are paying $40-55 for it????? NEVER underestimate the lunacy of fan-boys.....

Annnnnnd last, I'm quite ashamed to say I paid OVER book-value, and for a sticker-auto to boot. And the sticker is skewed, even if the makes the auto straight........sigh......but it is what it is and it's still a very nice card :)

And that's the show. Bye Felicia :)

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

$12 for that Hull ??? I don't understand why he doesn't the get the love of other stars from the 90s.... he was so good.

I think the Burnaby Joe is the other highlight in there for me. Love me those pre-2nd Lockout ITG cards. Looks great!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

I know right?? There are a few serious Hull collectors out there but after that the market just drops right off, it's sad. Maybe because he was Team America?

And I know right????? Almost every single one of the cards I have from that little set are super-nice pieces of stick.........

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See habs1909_2009's Items on eBay

Love the Beliveau!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Some awesome additions there, Ed. $12 for the Brett Hull autograph is a very solid price, good find. The stick piece on the Sakic is also quite an eye-catching thing. I've always adored the look of the ITG Stick & Jersey series.

-Ethan

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Grangan87's Items on eBay

I just love that Hull is numbered 88/88. Not often you actually see the numbered cards with matching numbers.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Ottawa Senators Toronto Blue Jays Toronto Raptors
    See hossa18sens's Items on eBay

Great haul Ed. Love the stick set and can't beat a Beliveau auto