Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gallinator's Items on eBay

Quickest Panini Redemption I've Had

Well, for all the (rightful) grumbling about Panini's (lack of) service, this one went quickly and smoothly: Rookie Redemption from 12/13 Limited (both Calgary), claimed online Jan 5, notified pulled and mailed Jan 12 and in-hand today! No complaints about this one!

I got numbers 393 and 395/499, which makes you wonder about the process; are two people pulling these at once and they alternate pulling from the stack or is something else going on? Gotta look out for 394 now...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See truepar's Items on eBay

wow, that was fast. I got a bunch of 12/13 redemptions for Certified that I redeemed over the Christmas period and still waiting along with a bunch of other cards from Panini. I think 12 total at the moment.

So it must not be first in, first out as a couple of mine are just regular 12/13 Certified rookie cards that are already made and out there. I redeemed on Xmas Day/Boxing Day and still all of my redemptions are in "pending" status.
    Last edited by MacDuff77; 01-15-2015 at 10:54 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Supposedly they do some sort of alphabetical scheduling thing (not sure if that's true or not), so maybe "Calgary" was up? I also had a Greg Nemisz pulled that had been waiting for several months (also Calgary). Hopefully that arrives soon (so I can sell it for a $1! j/k).

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Minnesota Vikings Phoenix Coyotes
    See mattdmc2931's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

That was quick, hopefully this means my 3 redemptions from Limited will done soon (submitted Dec 4th).

SCF Rewards
    Country

I got a redemption from Topps in 3 days by fedex for a $10 card at best..

Still waiting on Panini an UD for months....on live cards..
    Odd...its like is random.

SCF Rewards
    Country

that's great for you. I can't even have my account activated to actually claim my redemption!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Kessel_fan_87's Items on eBay

Paul, the real question you should ask is not about card 394, but rather why did panini only tape one top loader shut? Run out of tape lol?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Paul, the real question you should ask is not about card 394, but rather why did panini only tape one top loader shut? Run out of tape lol?

Ha ha! I noticed that after posting this...weird how they do it. Two separate envelopes, too. Cost control, anyone?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bills Carolina Panthers
    See mondo1132's Items on eBay

Always nice to see some success stories! Thanks for sharing!
    Please check my inventory before my photobucket!!! It's more up to date!!!
    Looking for LPGA GOLFERS ​and BUFFALO SABRES
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Top Want: 2012 Leaf Metal Anna Nordqvist Award Winners Prism Gold 1/1

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Hmm this should make notoriousrob101 happy.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content