Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (22)
    Country

Gary Carter and Darth Vader Custom Booklets

I just wanted to show off my collaborations with a couple of awesome artists. Thanks for the look and pm me for artist info if your interested in a commission as I am not sure if either are present on this forum.

I designed and made this Gary Carter autograph booklet so resident artist Emily Tester could illustrate it with one of her awesome graphite renderings. She did an "Amazin" job and I would recommend Emily to anyone looking to commission her. Emily was a pleasure to work with and turn around time was a little less than 2 weeks from mailbox to mailbox.

As for the booklet it's a first for me using a sweet spot baseball autograph as well as an artists illustration in one of my customs. As a Met fan I didn't mind tearing it apart since Carter was depicted as an Expo on the card (sorry Expo fans). All said and done I love the way it came out and I will be looking to co-create a few more autograph/sketch booklets with Emily and other artists here on BO in the future.

Thanks,
    -Steve

After Emily was done with it.

Just got this one back from illustration artist Tim Proctor. It's my first custom non-sport autograph sketch booklet. Tim was kind enough to illustrate my booklet with Darth Vader in a classic poster style. The autograph was from a PSA cut I picked up and never used on a previous project. I designed the booklet around the cut to include as much as I could. As always a blast to work with Tim on another collaboration. Thanks for the look.

After Tim was done with it.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    TheBench(1024)
    Country

Those are incredible!!! Great work.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Mcneck5's Items on eBay

Wow really cool!!!

SCF Graphics

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See dnjcards's Items on eBay

So cool man, excellent work from you and the artists!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (22)
    Country

So cool man, excellent work from you and the artists!

Thanks Jon. The artwork is what really makes the booklet.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Oakland Athletics
    COMC Cards For Sale

tim is one of my buddies, he does amazing work.

not sure if you know or not but he was also an extra used in the walking dead tv show lol

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (22)
    Country

tim is one of my buddies, he does amazing work.

not sure if you know or not but he was also an extra used in the walking dead tv show lol

He does do awesome work at such a reasonable rate. I have 3 of his commissions now on my booklet designs.

So cool I know. I will be trying to get him to do a WD booklet that showcases himself soon.......he just doesn't know it yet,lol.