Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Canadian TTM Question

SCF Rewards
    Country

Canadian TTM Question

One of my favorite college players plays football in the CFL. He has told me that he will sign an 8x10 photo if I send along a SASE. The problem is, I do not know how to put postage on the SASE, since it will be coming back from Canada. I need to get it out ASAP!

Please help!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings New York Yankees Indianapolis Colts
    Instagram:

When I send US to Canada I always include US currency for return postage, about double what it would be for US to US postage. It has worked every time. Just make sure to make it obvious the money is for postage.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

You can order postage delivered to the USA from the Canada post office from their online site.
    Hidden Content ~ best SCF feature ever!
    Go Mets, Colts, Reds and The Ohio State University
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Kansas City Chiefs Kansas City Royals St Louis Blues
    Twitter: @cool_vintage

I have sent from the U.S to Canada with two US stamps on each envelope. The only time I had issues was when I sent to Quebec. The card came back signed, but the envelope on the inside had Canadian postage on it.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Marines
    Chicago Bears Atlanta Braves San Antonio Spurs
    See brandon15marshall's Items on eBay

I was wondering this same thing. I wanted to get Henry Burris to sign a custom Bears card and I also wanted John Chiles TTM who is a former Longhorn playing for Toranto now.

SCF Rewards
    Country

When I send US to Canada I always include US currency for return postage, about double what it would be for US to US postage. It has worked every time. Just make sure to make it obvious the money is for postage.

This is exactly what I have done. For pwe I stick a dollar in the envelope. Player puts a stamp on. I have even had them put postage and send the money back a few times.