Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

SCANS! Let's see the goods!
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

here are the scans!

also, i received the last Gretzky "Honorable Numbers /9" as an exchange for a Cup Trophy Cuts Booklet of Richard/Stamkos/Ovechkin /3. how do you think i did?

thanks

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (9)
    Country
    See baddaddy58's Items on eBay

Luc thank you for taking the time to scan those cards.
    Honestly i would not be happy with the replacement for the trophy cuts. But then again it is hard to get fair replacement value from UD as they use terapeak as
    a guideline for value. If no cards of that type sell on ebay i am not sure what they do. Lets say the value is $650-$800 for your Gretzky honorable numbers does that make up
    for the value of the trophy cuts they did not produce ? (not in my opinion)
    I hope my Subban foundations patch auto has 3 color patch windows like yours NICE
    Cheers Joel

SCF Rewards
    Country

It looks like the Limited Logos is from a Team Canada jersey and not a Habs one:
    http://www.ebay.ca/itm/11-12-UD-The-...-/231465657995

I have one coming and I'm a little disappointed to be honest as I would have much prefered a nice Habs patch.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (9)
    Country

Drunken Monkey the checklist states the Subban limited logos as Team Canada so should be no surprise. I see the signature patches and foundation patch autos are Habs stuff.
    But then again the same checklist stated Rick Nash limited logos as Team Canada and the one i received was clearly a Columbus patch. Maybe there will a mix of Habs and Team Canada limited
    logos patches. Stranger things have happened form UD.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    Twitter: @MTLSimon11

He is pictured in a Team Canada jersey, I actually prefer the Canada patch in this case.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks to BolgaJ for pointing out to me that PK has 2 different Limited Logos that year. LL-PS is the Team Canada one and LL-SU is the Habs one.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (9)
    Country

Just checked my redemption Que and my Subban is LL-SU so hoping for a nice Habs patch.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See seau45's Items on eBay

I got mine, Team Canada patch with white stitching

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12