Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (5) Sports Card Freaks
    Country
    See andyg2350's Items on eBay

Halfway through the season - who's your MVP?

So we've hit the halfway mark for many teams, who's your MVP?

I've been calling Anthony Davis the MVP up until now. I've watched 3 Warriors games this weekend and can now understand why Steph Curry is in contention, if not, the favorite.

I like how the race for the MVP is so open. So many players are in contention.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I think at this point it is Curry's to lose. The Warriors have the best record and play in the tougher Western Conference. He is the offensive leader of that team so he basically wins it by default. Not that he doesn't deserve it but there are probably more candidates for the award this year than other years and that doesn't happen often.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @Brentmills15

I take Davis. I'm biased though being from KY.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

As good as Curry is, Davis is most deserving. Given how MVPs tend to be picked, though, with team records taking high precedence, Curry will probably get it.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Rocksaysits420's Items on eBay

Davis is having an MVP season, however his team prolly won't make the playoffs so he prolly won't get it. I think it's between Curry and Harden.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (5) Sports Card Freaks
    Country
    See andyg2350's Items on eBay

Hopefully AD's injury isn't severe. After that game winner in OKC his name is buzzing among the MVP talk. I still think Curry will win the award. Harden has really been consistent though.