Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See DucksN9ers's Items on eBay

Legarrette Blount autos for sale! Monster game! Exquisite, Nati Treasures, One of One

PRICES BUMPED UP FOR SB JUST INCASE....

2010 UD Exquisite Rookie /65 =NFS RIGHT NOW

2010 National Treasures Rookie /99 =85.00

2012 Gridiron Gear Sigs 27/49 (JERSEY # 27=1/1) =42.00

2012 Nati Treasures /99 =7.00 dlvd

2012 Topps Precision Green /25 =49.00 dlvd
    Last edited by Trueduckfan; 02-01-2015 at 11:53 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

come and get them. maybe make a lot deal? Superbowl bound and running like a beast!

SCF Rewards
    Country

no offense, but you are asking 3x more than what he's worth. nobody cares to collect someone who bailed on his team...just saying!

SCF Rewards
    Country

no offense, but you are asking 3x more than what he's worth. nobody cares to collect someone who bailed on his team...just saying!

None takin, but people are bidding on his stuff again on the bay. I wish I would have held onto my Nati Treasures /99 auto Graded version.

Guess its hard for me to let my ex Oregon players from my PC go as well espeacially the Exquisite

SCF Rewards
    Country

None takin, but people are bidding on his stuff again on the bay. I wish I would have held onto my Nati Treasures /99 auto Graded version.

Guess its hard for me to let my ex Oregon players from my PC go as well espeacially the Exquisite

I totally understand! But being from Pittsburgh and watching LeGarrette Blount walk away from his job because he couldn't deal with being 2nd best to Le'Veon Bell, just rubbed me the wrong way! I wish him the best, but he's just a 2nd tier RB and he always will be! GLWS

SCF Rewards
    Country

I totally understand! But being from Pittsburgh and watching LeGarrette Blount walk away from his job because he couldn't deal with being 2nd best to Le'Veon Bell, just rubbed me the wrong way! I wish him the best, but he's just a 2nd tier RB and he always will be! GLWS

Yep, not a very good move on his part. Says something about his character and/or decision making. We all remember the Boise State post game punch!! But that being said, he still runs like a beast when they open up the holes for him or decides to run north and south and put his head down. Cant deny the talent and raw power. Character doesn't seem to be in the forefront for a lot of fans or collectors.

Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yep, not a very good move on his part. Says something about his character and/or decision making. We all remember the Boise State post game punch!! But that being said, he still runs like a beast when they open up the holes for him or decides to run north and south and put his head down. Cant deny the talent and raw power. Character doesn't seem to be in the forefront for a lot of fans or collectors.

Thanks

Well as we all know, college play doesn't mean anything in the pros! Tim Tebow was one of the greatest college QBs of all time, but we all know what happened to him.

BTW, i'm not in any way comparing Blount to Tebow! Tebow is 5x times the football player Blount could ever be!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well as we all know, college play doesn't mean anything in the pros! Tim Tebow was one of the greatest college QBs of all time, but we all know what happened to him.

Yeah, and for the record, I hated Tebow in his college days and never though he was that good. Maybe that was because Dennis Dixon at Oregon was front runner for Heisman in '07 passing the ball like an assassin as well as ripping off huge runs downfield while Tebow racked up same amount of TD's and more hype by running in little 2 yard scampers behind his big O line over and over again.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah, and for the record, I hated Tebow in his college days and never though he was that good. Maybe that was because Dennis Dixon at Oregon was front runner for Heisman in '07 passing the ball like an assassin as well as ripping off huge runs downfield while Tebow racked up same amount of TD's and more hype by running in little 2 yard scampers behind his big O line over and over again.

I hear ya, but in '07, Tebow was a Sophomore! That's something to be noted! Besides Tebow, there have been many great college players that never developed in the NFL:... Matt Leinert, Vince Young, Colt McCoy, Matt Barkley, Reggie Bush (yes I said it), and Johnny Manziel....

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (31)
    Country
    Navy
    Kansas City Chiefs Kansas Jayhawks Kansas City Royals
    Twitter: @pudge27t See arkcitystandup's Items on eBay Instagram:

GLWS! Take advantage of that buzz while you can!!

OT: Manziel is too early to be placed on a list that he "never developed". I mean i liked to think I was the #1 Johnny hater, but give the guy a chance or at least start a full season.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast