Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

went to the isles flyers game MET SOME COOL PEOPLE ;)

so for christmas my girlfriend got us a hotel room at the long island marriot and tickets for us 4 rows from the glass to see THE ISLES take on the flyers. we stayed sunday night at the marriot and went to the game at 1pm today it was awesome ill start off with our night at the marriot

our view from the hotel room

we went to dinner then i ran into these guys since the flyers were also spending the night at the marriot

brayden and luke schenn

andrew macdonald (former islander so was stoked on this i always liked amac)

mark streit (former islander captain and one of the nicest guys)

and that concluded the night we woke up and went to check out and i notice a familiar face in the lobby i asked him for a picture and he was more than happy to take one with me btw its wayne simmonds

my girlfriend is becoming quite the photographer with all these pictures lol

we then head over to the coliseum which is literally a stone throw away lmao

we head down stairs to where they film the pregame and intermission segments with isles anchor shannon hogan and she had a guest with her today rick dipietro. tho dipietro career was plagued with injuries i always liked him and was more then excited when i got to take a picture with him

after that we headed to our seats for puck drop this was our view

the ISLES WON WOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cant complain with that result so we were feeling lucky we waited by the parking garage ramp by the barricades there were about 50 people waiting in hopes that a few players would stop their cars park and sign some autographs one player did stop and he signed and took pictures in the cold weather with every single fan this kid is a class act none other than isles up and comer anders lee

all in all this was an awesome trip and im so thankful to my girlfriend for the amazing christmas gift shes definitely a keeper hope you enjoyed the story about my trip

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Antonio Spurs
    Twitter: @pwskelly See pwskelly's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Thanks for the show and tell man ... looks like you made the most of your opportunity. I've always found hockey players great to deal with in-person with Bobby Orr and Tiger Williams being two of the best.

Congrats.

Hidden Content

Collecting Mike Liut, Andrei Markov
    and Montréal Canadiens.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Grangan87's Items on eBay

Sounds like you had a great weekend. For a swede like me it´s an expensive dream to meet and greet NHL-players like that..

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Devyn0417's Items on eBay

im going to be sitting in similar seats next month vs toronto. front row seats 1 and 2

SCF Rewards
    Country

im going to be sitting in similar seats next month vs toronto. front row seats 1 and 2

are you coming down to the coliseum i see youre from canada if you are thats awesome

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Devyn0417's Items on eBay

yes will be my 4th trip to the coliseum. staying at the neighbouring hotel. problem is this time im bringing a female maple leafs fan but shes very easy on the eyes even in a maple leaf jersey :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

yes will be my 4th trip to the coliseum. staying at the neighbouring hotel. problem is this time im bringing a female maple leafs fan but shes very easy on the eyes even in a maple leaf jersey :)

very nice this was my first time staying at the hotel as i only live an hour an 10 minutes away it was nice since the game was at 1 and i didnt have to drive the morning of the game lol