Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Conservatives once again show why no one should take anything they say seriously...

"Moderate Muslims MUST denounce radical Islam, they MUST do this!!!"

^This is what ALL conservatives love to yell whenever any Extremist does something horrible, and this is what they were yelling after the attack on Paris.

So, a group of MODERATE Muslims held a conference in Texas....wanna know what the subject matter was?

"Stand With the Prophet Against Terror and Hate”

So you would think that conservatives would FINALLY give these guys credit for doing what they have always wanted them to do.....but, if you know anything about American conservatives, you know how massively the hypocrisy runs through them.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2015/01/w...not-americans/

^That's right, not only did they PROTEST this conference they had HORRIBLE signs like: "You are not Americans. Don’t fly our flag", "Go Home & Take Obama With you!"

See, this is why you CAN NOT take conservatives seriously, sure they'll SAY they want to see moderate Muslims take a stance against Extremist Islam, but in the end they just don't like ANY Muslim....PERIOD.

I want ANY AND ALL Conservative on this board to DENOUNCE this Texas group for doing this, if you DO NOT denounce them, then I will associate you with them, and I will BLAME you for the horrible bigotry they are displaying.

Don't like it when I talk like this? too bad, this is what you get for playing this stupid game.

Last edited by JustAlex; 01-20-2015 at 03:04 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

One would also think you would have at least a little bit of an idea of what the whole thing was about before you went on a rant about it...but you rarely do so...

Stand With the Prophet Against Terror and Hate was not about Muslims meeting to discuss how to combat terror or Muslim extremism. Sorry. Tossing the word "terror" in there was a nice little add-on, but the focus of the meeting was to discuss how to combat Islamaphobia. The people who organized the event said so themselves. While it certainly appears to have been held by peace-minded people, there is no mistake that the only goal was to raise money to combat Islamaphobia, not to speak out against or combat terrorism.

BANNED

Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (225)
    Country
    See groundsupportse's Items on eBay

Is this really anything different then Progressive Atheists mocking Christians at every chance they can get?

But they do have a point. Obama protects terrorists. Thats a given.

SCF Rewards
    Country

@Duane, if you see the video they're talking about being against terrorism and extremists.

Even if everything you said is true, that doesn't change the bigotry being displayed by the protesters.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

@Duane, if you see the video they're talking about being against terrorism and extremists.

Even if everything you said is true, that doesn't change the bigotry being displayed by the protesters.

Everything I said is true. Just read about it yourself from their own site. http://www.soundvision.com/events/dfw/

Ready to defeat Islamophobia?

This is not an event. It is the beginning of a movement. A movement to defend Prophet Muhammad, his person, and his message. Salla Allahu Alaihe wa Sallam.

This benefit will raise funds to establish a
    Strategic Communication Center

for the Muslim community, which will develop effective responses to anti-Islamic attacks, as well as to train young Muslims in media.

Is the hate towards these people justified? As I said, it appears they were peace-minded people and thus, being hateful towards them is unjustified. By the same measure, Islam is the source of much suffering in the world right now, so those who follow it will have to deal with the reality that what they represent isn't getting much love, just like those who choose to drape themselves in white robes and spew racist ideology must do. When you represent something that advocates killing innocent people, conquering the world and oppressing others, even if that isn't your core of beliefs, you will suffer some tribulations for it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Like us denouncing or endorsing anything is going to change your mind about conservatives, come on...this country bumpkin knows better.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Like us denouncing or endorsing anything is going to change your mind about conservatives, come on...this country bumpkin knows better.

Actually, it would at least show me that you are consistent in your words....

Believe it or not, I try to be consistent in my words....and I know the things I say won't probably change your opinion of liberals, but I still TRY to at least act what I preach.

When I say that I will criticize anyone or any thing, this is something that I know for a fact I will do.

When I say I will gladly attack democrats and other liberals I disagree with, I follow up on this.

And when I say that I reject ALL religion....again, I very much do what I say.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Believe it or not, I try to be consistent in my words....and I know the things I say won't probably change your opinion of liberals, but I still TRY to at least act what I preach.

When I say that I will criticize anyone or any thing, this is something that I know for a fact I will do.

When I say I will gladly attack democrats and other liberals I disagree with, I follow up on this.

I don't see how one story can prove/disprove consistency. Consistency is measured over a period of time. I would say, yes, you are consistent in your hate of religion, I would say I am consistent in professing the name of Jesus. We agree?

BANNED

Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (225)
    Country
    See groundsupportse's Items on eBay

I don't see how one story can prove/disprove consistency. Consistency is measured over a period of time. I would say, yes, you are consistent in your hate of religion, I would say I am consistent in professing the name of Jesus. We agree?

One Week he is atheist. Next week he isn't atheist but agnostic. The next week he is atheist. The next week he isn't atheist but agnostic.

I guess It all depends on what sythentic marijuana he is smoking that paticular week.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

THe only thing you do consistently is bash religion which is your perogative. But your question your own beliefs constantly in posts. You say one thing then say well I try,I am not sure,this n that. So consistenacy is not a strong point for you really.