Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jmmintz's Items on eBay

12/13 Brilliance hobby box with a nice /25 prime patch

After pulling the Kyrie out of the last box I told myself I wouldn't go near Brilliance at Target a gain...but had a $10 gift card, so figured why not. While this one wasn't as good as the last one, for under $40 I'm pretty happy with it. The Barea patch is really pretty in person.

Click here to read about the break and see all four pics - main hits below:

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See stanleycuphoister's Items on eBay

Nice patch!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

A four-color, true stitched patch is always sweet. Vucevic auto is nice as well; he's put up some good numbers this year.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'd be interested in the Zeller Starburst if you are wanting to trade.
    Thanks
    Wanting Jerry West & Former Tar Heels

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'd be interested in the Zeller Starburst if you are wanting to trade.
    Thanks

Sure - I've got this auto of his also if you need:

http://i1077.photobucket.com/albums/...ps378b5568.jpg

SCF Rewards
    Country

Have that one but thanks for the offer. What would you need for the starburst? Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

If you see something of mine we could add the auto into the trade but don't have to if you want to save it for someone who doesn't have it already.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Have that one but thanks for the offer. What would you need for the starburst? Thanks

I did check your bucket for the auto, and it's not in there, so if you have it it's not scanned in :)

Anyhow, I'm fine either way (auto or no auto) but I'd probably prefer to make a bigger deal just to make it worth the postage.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I did check your bucket for the auto, and it's not in there, so if you have it it's not scanned in :)

Anyhow, I'm fine either way (auto or no auto) but I'd probably prefer to make a bigger deal just to make it worth the postage.

Haha, I love it when I'm stupid. I checked on here and seen a scan and assumed it was mine after looking again I realized I didn't have it. If you can't laugh at yourself. But yea, I do need the auto as well. :) Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

Haha, I love it when I'm stupid. I checked on here and seen a scan and assumed it was mine after looking again I realized I didn't have it. If you can't laugh at yourself. But yea, I do need the auto as well. :) Thanks

No worries - it happens - especially when Panini uses the same photography more than once :)

I'll take a look at your bucket and PM you.