Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Seattle Mariners Seattle Mariners
    See cbcarb's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

Lombardi '10 triple threads cut above 1/1 auto seat 9.5 gem card of a lifetime!!! Pic

LOOKING FOR PACKERS MAINLY AARON RODGERS BUT OPEN TO $ OFFERS! WHITE WHALE SEATS FROM LAMBAU FIELD!!!!!

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z...rds/vince2.jpg

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z...rds/vince3.jpg

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z...rds/vince1.jpg

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice card. If selling, how much do you need on it. LMK. Thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country

i honestly don't have a price in mind. I'm a massive packers fan so this holds a lot of value to me. i am always open to offers on it though!

SCF Rewards
    Country

You should never want to get rid of this as a Packers fan. As a Packers fan, I nutted when I saw this. I wish I had something to get it, I'd trade memorabilia for it if you are inclined. Look through my photobucket, or here is my link to my memorabilia adds.

https://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...ge-my-fan-cave

SCF Rewards
    Country

hahaha I have just been holding onto it for along time. id rather have multiple nice high end PC stuff...... its a beautiful card for sure! but im kind of just seeing what kind of offers are out there. last time i found a huge packers collector that was very interested in this card you wouldn't believe the low ball offer...so i put it away and didn't look back. not sure what offers eBay would bring in but figured i might test the waters here =)

SCF Rewards
    Country

well, take a look through the memorabilia, only a couple of things I wouldn't part with. I'd kill for this!

SCF Rewards
    Country

also, yesterday i bought a pack of contenders and pulled a redemption for davante adams cracked ice variation rc auto. its #'d 22 or lower....interested?

SCF Rewards
    Country

ok, if you get a price in mind please let me know. It may be more than I would be willing to pay if your a packers fan and already attached to the card though. Thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country

yeah i think its going to be up there but that's why i am testing the waters on it. cut auto lambau seat 1/1 in gem condition. cant beat it!

SCF Rewards
    Country

yeah i think its going to be up there but that's why i am testing the waters on it. cut auto lambau seat 1/1 in gem condition. cant beat it!

well.....if there was one graded a BGS 10 that would beat it :) nice card.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast