Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Dallas Cowboys Toronto Raptors
    Twitter: @@SCardCollective See SportsCardCollective's Items on eBay Instagram:

Belleville/Trenton/Napanee,ON Collectors? Local Traders Night!

Dear SCF Members,

Looking for Local Collectors in the Belleville/Trenton/Napanee Ontario Region.. if you Read this article, know of a fellow member in this Region please Pass on this post/Link.

We have 5-10 Local Collectors, are looking for more, who are interested in having a Monthly Trader's Night @ TBA/TBD Location *choosing between 3-4 locations, will know this week which one we are going with. in Belleville, ON

We have a variety of Collectors mainly Hockey Cards but some of us collect Football, Baseball, a little Basketball, MMA, etc

We will be doing a Monthly Case Break *Draft your Hit Style* to start.
    *The more spots taken in the break the Cheaper it will be for everyone*
    *Payments Due 5 Days Prior to Break Night so I can order the Case(s) in w/ over
    2000 online transactions, 100% Feedback please Buy with Confidence. 20+ years in the Hobby.

Reference's available.

Our February CASE BREAK is:
    13/14 Upper Deck Ultimate (15 Box Case) Draft your hits (Snake Style)
    $243 all in. per spot (priced @ 5 Guys) we got 4 already...
    *The more we get the cheaper the price per spot

I run online breaks, want to bring the fun local also.

I will have supplies, *Toploaders, One Touches, Binders, Pages, Penny Sleeves, Blaster Boxes.
    I can order Boxes in for the Traders night *Please Contact* Payment due up front* so I don't get stuck with no shows.
    ***We donate all our non-numbered base from Case Breaks to Local Toy Drive's, CHEO, SickKids , etc.

I run a small hobby Shop *Canadian Cards* @ 50 Dundas St. East, Belleville,ON, want to expand the hobby in the Area.

Please PM me if interested, we can exchange #'s @ that time..

Lets Bring the Fun back in the hobby!

I look forward to hearing back from local collectors...

Thanks,

Ryan
    (Canadian Cards)

**Admin if I need to Reword or Edit this Post Please PM me* Just trying to expand the hobby in the AREA!
    Last edited by SportsCardCollective; 01-21-2015 at 03:30 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Dallas Cowboys Toronto Raptors
    Twitter: @@SCardCollective See SportsCardCollective's Items on eBay Instagram:

Still looking for collectors in my area.