Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I Dont Understand?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (28)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs
    See anth-toop's Items on eBay

The only FWA redemptions I do not have are Connor Carrick, Sami Vatanen and Rasmus Ristolainen. All the rest are either pending shipment from Upper Deck (Gallagher, Tarasenko, Nieto), in hand, or I have a deal in place to acquire them.

From what I hear, Tarasenko does not/will not sign and won't be doing so anytime soon. Can anyone provide an update on whether he has signed his cards yet? If he has not, I am puzzled. Maybe he wants more money because of the season he is enjoying.

If this is the reason he isn't signing, another question is, didn't Upper Deck sign each player to the same contract?? If he signed a contract and won't honor the terms of that contact because he wants more money, why did he sign in the first place?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rzrz123's Items on eBay

I think I'm confused. What do you all mean live?
    Like available in packs? I thought the entire print run and packaging was done at once, so Girgensons for example are ALL redemptions.

Now, if you mean live, as in the cards have been signed, and UD is sending out the redemptions, then I say, holding back HUH?

If I busted a pack tomorrow and pulled a Girgensons redemption and entered the code into UD, I'd expect to have it in hand within a week or 2. You telling me they'd make me wait months for something they have in hand?

SCF Rewards
    Country

By Live they mean the card is available from UD and they are sending out or you can get one on ebay. does not mean the redemption card but the actual card signed. Please correct me if I'm wrong anyone.

Cheers Mike

SCF Rewards
    Country

Live means the redemptions have been signed by the player and are being sent out by UD, Panini or whoever. Even if it was live I've never seen them sent out within a week I would imagine they're perpetually backed up with these things. That being said I've been waiting months and months for a card from 13-14 Dominion that has been live for ages.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I would not have an issue with a delay in redemption of cards if they didn't have a 2 year deadline to redeem them.

BANNED

Country
    See Rustyisin65's Items on eBay

don't forget the hoarder effect.
    I know some hoarders that buy cup RCs as redemptions then sit on them after they come back redeemed.
    Would create the illusion of scacity

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12