Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

Funny thing is how it affects "us guys " as tax paying citizens and is just hobby conversation for "you guys"
    Were YOU counting the "unemployed that ran out of unemployment" when YOU looked at Bush's, Clinton's, Bush's, Reagan's, Carter's, Ford's, ..... numbers?

Didn't think so. Only Obama. Funny how that works with you guys.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

Hmmmm, yet Obama himself disagrees with you. He said he is going to continue to work to fix the economy. If "every economic indicator" is better than when he came into office then why would he feel the need to fix anything? Either you or Obama (or both of you) have no idea what you are talking about.

Obama doesn't disagree with me. Your deductive reasoning is lacking. "Better than before" does not mean "can't be better than it is". Those are mutually exclusive statements. I know you are smarter than that.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See DucksN9ers's Items on eBay

nope I didn't care to hear what he had to say anymore as it's all garbage as you say. I don't care for any of the politicians in there these days on either side as it seems that nothing gets done and it's all lies anymore or at least more than it used to be. and that sucks because I do care and I know we have to pay attention and be involved to make any type of change or progress but seems like the same old rhetoric.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country

I'm sorry, when was I ever claiming their unemployment numbers to be good?

Thanks for playing. At least you can admit you were praising falsee stats.

I never said you were. My post is about the inconsistency of how you calculate the numbers. If they are false now, they have always been false. Am I confusing you?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country

Funny thing is how it affects "us guys " as tax paying citizens and is just hobby conversation for "you guys"

What's funny is how you think that has any bearing on my point.

BANNED

Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (225)
    Country
    See groundsupportse's Items on eBay

I never said you were. My post is about the inconsistency of how you calculate the numbers. If they are false now, they have always been false. Am I confusing you?

Nope not at all, I'm not the one praising them though and calling the economy good.

I see the inner cities around my state and neighboring states. They're awful, and liberal hot beds for uninformed low income voters.

There are no jobs for those people.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Denver Broncos Montreal Canadiens Milwaukee Brewers
    See dmdean81's Items on eBay

Either that or I choose to live in a world based on facts and information instead of one based on emotion and hyperbole. I will quote the statement again, so you have one more chance to evaluate.

I will restate that this is completely inaccurate. Seattle is a democratic city, it is not like this. San Francisco is a democratic city, it is not like this. San Diego is a democratic city, it is not like this. Portland is a democratic city, it is not like this.

There may be an arguement that can be made here geared toward some of the midwestern cities but how many of these are democratic and what have the numbers looked like over the past six years? Showing one video is anecdotal - show me crime numbers, jobless numbers, unemployment numbers, housing numbers, etc - a blanket statement like this one has no useful information.

Des Moines a pretty liberal city. So are most bigger eastern iowa cities. They are sitting just fine because of diversity. They aren't towns built on one industry.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (162)
    Country
    See timber-9's Items on eBay

I am confused by your logic here - is it

This is what it's like in every democratic city across the US RIGHT NOW.

Or is it isolated to the earlier identified communities in Michigan, Ohio and the South?

Because right now, you're only assuming I'm wrong. And sure, you gave some rich liberal communities (which is few and far between), but I was referring to the poor proverty inner cities (which are everywhere). Which I'm sure Oakland has, and is democractic.

Also, is it ironic that your accuse me of "assuming" in the exact same paragraph that you assume to know what life is like in Oakland?

For the record, I didn't and don't assume that you are wrong, but you are not providing any information for me to assume that you are right either. Telling me to visit Flint Michigan isn't going to tell me anyting about the state of the union, it isn't going to tell me if life is better than it was five years ago or not, it isn't going to tell me about the overall health of the economy.

We all understand you don't like President Obama, but useful information that is more than emotional reactions and anecdotal evidence is useful...and encouraged.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

No no I got your point but I am just always fascinated how our Canadian friends on here are so passionate about American politics. Wick once told me it was because Canadian politics are so bland and boring that American politics just fascinate the Canadian mind.
    What's funny is how you think that has any bearing on my point.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Say what? That's not accurate. You're lying!

You got me, I'm really a Liberal............I got a bridge I can sell you too.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast