Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Is anyone watching the garbage? (State of the Union)

Apparently Obama has cut our deficit by 2/3rds everyone! That means taxes should start going down right?!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

My wife is. I swear she is being indoctrinated. No joke. Sometimes she says things that makes me wonder if she even hears herself.

Apparently Obama has cut our deficit by 2/3rds everyone! That means taxes should start going down right?!

That is a bit of wordsmithing for the unintelligent and uninformed. What he really means is they have cut spending by 2/3rds...which was twice what was coming in...so now instead of spending $1.85 for every dollar they take in they are "only" spending $1.35 for every dollar they take in via taxation. That is why he also talked about "everyone paying their fair share" which actually means "everyone who works pay more so we can give more free stuff to those who don't work" aka, their fair share.
    Last edited by duane1969; 01-20-2015 at 10:50 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

How I felt when he finished

BANNED

Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (225)
    Country
    See groundsupportse's Items on eBay

What's this tonight we turn the page crap? And if he thinks we are United as a nation then he is has lost his mind.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I took Mark Levin's advice and didn't watch it...all it would've done is raise my blood pressure for no good reason.

SCF Rewards
    Country

ITT: Conservatives hate the fact America's economy is finally getting better, gas is cheaper, and overall things are looking up.

LMAO, you guys must literally think Obama is the devil incarnate or something the way you utterly hate him.

THANK GOD I'm an atheist liberal, living a free life, not bowing to some sky daddy, not obsessing about one mortal human being, and doing what I want to do.

GOD BLESS AMERICA! lololololol!
    Last edited by JustAlex; 01-21-2015 at 07:02 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

For one to have cut our deficit by 2/3, one must first quadruple the deficit!

BANNED

Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (225)
    Country

ITT: Conservatives hate the fact America's economy is finally getting better, gas is cheaper, and overall things are looking up.

LMAO, you guys must literally think Obama is the devil incarnate or something the way you utterly hate him.

THANK GOD I'm an atheist liberal, living a free life, not bowing to some sky daddy, not obsessing about one mortal human being, and doing what I want to do.

God bless welfare and your mommas basement!

BANNED

Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (225)
    Country

The economy isn't getting better. The gas prices has nothing to do with Obama. We been over this.

SCF Rewards
    Country

How is the economy better? Jobs are being cut, unemployment is still really high, just have to look at the actual number of unemployed (not the ones that are collecting), housing market is still bad in most places.

Another thing that got me. Telling business owners if they don't want to raise minimum wage to try and live on it. This coming from a man who makes over $400,000 in a year. Especially when his tax increases don't hurt his tax bracket.

Alex, I am not obsessed with Obama. I was bringing up a current event in the proper forum. Talk about obsession, you obsess about trying to humiliate people ONLINE about their religious beliefs. Man up and do it in person

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast