Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I can do math. $11.9 billion minus $4.9 billion = $7 billion that is just magically materializing?

If someone is aware of that $7 billion coming from somewhere other than the Federal government (aka taxpayers) please let me know.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

This isn't taxpayer money. It's frozen assets that belong to Iran already. What is wrong with you guys? I'm really curious where Duane got this info. Did you read it? What am I missing?

Edit: Nevermind, it's Fox News. That explains everything.

And? Normal intelligent people can figure out that news comes from everywhere.

BANNED

Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (225)
    Country
    See groundsupportse's Items on eBay

This is after he quoted he watches liberal CNN earlier. I was going to go there, but decided not to get his panties in a bunch.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

This is after he quoted he watches liberal CNN earlier. I was going to go there, but decided not to get his panties in a bunch.

Like he needs a reason...LOL

SCF Rewards
    Country

It's evident to me that there is no reason for Iran to end talks or come to an agreement. The longer they delay and kick the can down the road...the more money for them, more time to develop nukes, and more time to appear politically engaged and deceive all the appeasers that are basically running most governments these days.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

It's evident to me that there is no reason for Iran to end talks or come to an agreement. The longer they delay and kick the can down the road...the more money for them, more time to develop nukes, and more time to appear politically engaged and deceive all the appeasers that are basically running most governments these days.

To a word, this is my beef. If somebody is giving you money to negotiate, refusing to allow sanctions against you while you negotiate, and all along you can continue to do what you are negotiating to not do, then what is your incentive to not do it?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

I can do math. $11.9 billion minus $4.9 billion = $7 billion that is just magically materializing?

If someone is aware of that $7 billion coming from somewhere other than the Federal government (aka taxpayers) please let me know.

Great, you can do math. What formula did you use to uncover WHERE the other cash came from? Which math helps with that? Since the article talks about "frozen assets" it's more than likely ALL of those funds that have been frozen over the years. Of course, that doesn't make any sense to someone seeking the obvious explanation. Why waste another opportunity to bash the government.

SCF Rewards
    Country

To a word, this is my beef. If somebody is giving you money to negotiate, refusing to allow sanctions against you while you negotiate, and all along you can continue to do what you are negotiating to not do, then what is your incentive to not do it?

Mega dittos!!

BANNED

Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (225)
    Country
    See groundsupportse's Items on eBay

Great, you can do math. What formula did you use to uncover WHERE the other cash came from? Which math helps with that? Since the article talks about "frozen assets" it's more than likely ALL of those funds that have been frozen over the years. Of course, that doesn't make any sense to someone seeking the obvious explanation. Why waste another opportunity to bash the government.

And you still support giving Iran money. I don't care if it's their assets or not. You're smarter then this right?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

Yeah, everywhere varies though. Not everyone is constantly issuing apologies for the stupidity of their talking heads.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast