Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Denver Broncos Montreal Canadiens Milwaukee Brewers
    See dmdean81's Items on eBay

A peace treaty does one of two things.

1) It works and you have peace
    2) One party reneges and shows their true colors and then everyone can justify their war with them.

Think Iran really cares?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Think Iran really cares?

Probably not, but at least it would mean we could stop playing Mickey Mouse patty cake with them.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

Obviously, you underestimate giving a terrorist billions of dollars before they disarm their nuclear program.

No shocker there.

Obviously you underestimate the taxpayer cost of starting another war in the middle east. How has YOUR approach been working the last two decades?

BANNED

Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (225)
    Country
    See groundsupportse's Items on eBay

Obviously you underestimate the taxpayer cost of starting another war in the middle east. How has YOUR approach been working the last two decades?

Besides 9/11 and Obama's debacle in Benghazi/Syria/Iraq Pretty damn good.

Also, since when does a Liberal care about freaking money? Is this hyprocracy coming out of you? Id rather my tax dollar going to fight terrorists, then going to fight "climate change."

But Now lets get back to the topic of Iran/Israel/Nukes/Obama Negoiating with Terrorists discussion that you trying to justify as a "good cause".

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

You left out a few key details: the administration is against MORE sanctions at this particular time while talks are going on. Money is being released, AS progress is being made in the talks.

If you want to NEGOTIATE settlements, this is the path you take. THAT is the issue. You guys are against negotiating anything an you know that INCREASING sanctions would kill the talks.

How none of you can see the link is beyond me? Not many people on this planet that can't grasp that concept.

I guess the difference between me and those who support this is I am not stupid enough to believe that a country known to contribute millions to terrorist efforts that is sworn to wipe Israel and America off of the map is actually negotiating to not do those things.

I realize you are so much smarter than us dumb American conservatives, so why don't you help me out. Explain to me how you liberals can't grasp the concept that the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty, the treaty signed at the Biological Weapons Convention and the treaty signed at the Chemical Weapons Convention were all signed by Iran and then they went right back to producing nukes anyway, and thus this treaty is a joke and waste of time as well. Why is it so hard for you intellectuals to grasp that basic, common sense, logical idea?

BANNED

Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (225)
    Country
    See groundsupportse's Items on eBay

I guess the difference between me and those who support this is I am not stupid enough to believe that a country known to contribute millions to terrorist efforts that is sworn to wipe Israel and America off of the map is actually negotiating to not do those things.

I realize you are so much smarter than us dumb American conservatives, so why don't you help me out. Explain to me how you liberals can't grasp the concept that the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty, the treaty signed at the Biological Weapons Convention and the treaty signed at the Chemical Weapons Convention were all signed by Iran and then they went right back to producing nukes anyway, and thus this treaty is a joke and waste of time as well. Why is it so hard for you intellectuals to grasp that basic, common sense, logical idea?

Quite Simple. They're Obama's Puppets. Therefore, they can't go against anything that he does/doesn't do.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

I can completely grasp that. What do you think should be happening? Should we keep sanctioning them? I'm curious on your thoughts.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country

Besides 9/11 and Obama's debacle in Benghazi/Syria/Iraq Pretty damn good.

Also, since when does a Liberal care about freaking money? Is this hyprocracy coming out of you? Id rather my tax dollar going to fight terrorists, then going to fight "climate change."

But Now lets get back to the topic of Iran/Israel/Nukes/Obama Negoiating with Terrorists discussion that you trying to justify as a "good cause".

So the dozen or so embassy attacks while Bush was in office and the trillion spent on war was good? Selective memory much?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

So the dozen or so embassy attacks while Bush was in office and the trillion spent on war was good? Selective memory much?

I thought the same thing. I wouldn't use "pretty damn good" to define things in the middle east over the past 15 years.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country

Again, I do not live in your black and white world. I look at the past history and search for a solution that can work, not the same old tired "military might is right" approach.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast