Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Yet Another Police Shooting

This one sickened me. The cops tells the guy over and over that he is going to kill him. He pulls the guy's door open. The guy steps out with his hands up and the cops flat out executes him. If this cop doesn't face capital murder charges then it is a joke.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/01/22...ing-his-hands/

BANNED

Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (225)
    Country
    See groundsupportse's Items on eBay

And I'll be the first to say, this Cop deserves what coming to him.

But with that being said, that what happens when you don't cooperate with the police. How many times did the cop ask to stop reaching for whatever he was reaching for.

Both are fools.

Thank god this was black on black. Otherwise Al Sharpton would cause riots.
    Last edited by GroundSupport; 01-22-2015 at 10:41 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I agree about the reaching thing, although it is easily possible that the cop, who was clearly going bananas, was making a big deal when the guy wasn't actually reaching for anything. Either way, the guy came out of the car with his hands up. There is absolutely no excuse to shoot him. The cop that did the shooting says "Get them out the car", then opens his door, then shoots him when he gets out. I generally err on the side of caution for cops, but this guy has zero excuse.
    Last edited by duane1969; 01-22-2015 at 11:06 AM.

BANNED

Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (225)
    Country

He could have easily stuck his hands up, and out of the window like the other guy. He would be alive today.

I wonder if he had any drugs on his possession he was trying to dump.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I think you're going to hear lots of plausible explanations but the bottom line for me is the police need to be thinking big picture in some of these situations. I'm not saying don't defend your life, I'm absolutely in favor of deadly force when necessary but this stuff is way bigger than one cop and one perp.

SCF Rewards
    Country

This cop will not make it out of this one, and will deserve any charges brought against him. If he was going to shoot because he was reaching for something, he should have done while the guy was reaching for whatever it was that he was reaching for. After he steps out with nothing in his hands and with his hands actually up, done.

The only explanation I could think of is that the officer had dealt with the guy in the past, and is known to be aggressive towards officers. But it clearly isn't the case in this situation and the officer just murdered a guy. He will be facing time, just like the officer who shot the guy in North Carolina.

SCF Rewards
    Country

This officer obviously deserve all of the charges brought against him.

I do have a concern with the growing trend of suspects completely ignoring commands from a police officer. This willful defiance is going to do nothing but increase the violet reactions (justified or not) from the cops.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

This cop will not make it out of this one, and will deserve any charges brought against him. If he was going to shoot because he was reaching for something, he should have done while the guy was reaching for whatever it was that he was reaching for. After he steps out with nothing in his hands and with his hands actually up, done.

The only explanation I could think of is that the officer had dealt with the guy in the past, and is known to be aggressive towards officers. But it clearly isn't the case in this situation and the officer just murdered a guy. He will be facing time, just like the officer who shot the guy in North Carolina.

"Reid, 36, spent about 13 years in prison for shooting at three state troopers when he was a teenager. And Days knew who he was; Days was among the arresting officers last year when Reid was charged with several crimes, including drug possession and obstruction."

SCF Rewards
    Country

"Reid, 36, spent about 13 years in prison for shooting at three state troopers when he was a teenager. And Days knew who he was; Days was among the arresting officers last year when Reid was charged with several crimes, including drug possession and obstruction."

still doesn't excuse his actions of shooting the guy in this instance.

BANNED

Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (225)
    Country

still doesn't excuse his actions of shooting the guy in this instance.

However, It does explain disrespecting the police officers demands.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast