Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Professor-Chaos's Items on eBay

I guess I'm a fake hockey fan..

P-C
    --

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Defaultlie's Items on eBay

If you really want to showcase the game, there needs to be a stiffer punishment than just missing the 1st game after the all star break. I guarantee if it becomes a 3-4 game ban, these stars with the "injuries" will miraculously be well enough to play in an exhibition game.

Really what bothers me the most about missing it is what it does to the fans. People pay a lot of money to go to the game, see the skills competition, and just be around the all star event all weekend. To have superstars like Crosby sit out because he has a bruise on his knee or something equally asinine is a slap in the face to any fan who want to see him play (either on tv or in person). Again, if you're really that hurt in which you have to miss the AS game, you better miss the next 3-4 just to make sure you are fully healthy.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Winnipeg Jets Boston Bruins
    See timothystar's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Gretzky, Howe, Bourque, 60 selections combined, 60 appearances!!! Even Mario with all his injuries was 10 for 10. Seems it was a big honor back in the day, but not so much anymore.
    Bucket: Hidden Content

Sets: 20 12/13 Artifacts
    Players: Ovechkin, star YG's.

SCF Rewards
    Country

It used to be an honor for players to be selected to the all-star game, Now it's more of a glorified dog and pony show to them that they have the option to play or not to play in.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have decided to snub watching anything to do with the weekend farce and like PK I will concentrate on activities with the family instead
    The want list at this link features what I need of Gretzky, Roy, Ottawa Senators, and Miscellaneous sets. I also have a CFL want list on my page and if you have nothing from it I will consider other traders of current Ottawa Senators,Guy Lafleur, + trade bait.

Wants - Hidden Content

Traders - Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Tyler Johnson pulls out of tonight's skills comp with the dreaded lower body injury
    Trading for Steelers,Penguins,Pirates and Michigan players in Michigan uni

Hidden Content

Thanks to the USPS Shipping only to US addresses.

Shipping done on Saturdays no matter when the trade is confirmed

SCF Rewards
    Country

tyler johnson pulls out of tonight's skills comp with the dreaded lower body injury

Gutless!! Sacrifice the body!!!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Tyler Johnson is out for Sunday's game.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    See 529mi's Items on eBay

I'll watch some of it, no big deal about who plays or does not play. To me at least. FB tonite, have no interest in that at all.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Crosby has made a miraculous recovery just in time for tonight's game!!!
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast