Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Here is a GOOD video giving a BRIEF timeline from the big bang until man's evolution....it's less than 4 minutes long, excellent visuals and a very cool song.

SCF Rewards
    Country

It literally all falls apart from day 2.

You CAN say that on day 1 light is "created" but earth is no where near this equation....

Every respectable cosmologist, astrophysicist, and astronomer can tell you that it is literally impossible for the earth to be formed before the sun.

This isn't even up for debate.....it is like saying that you can build a house without nails or any supports.

The whole process of how everything has come to be has taken BILLIONS of years, even if you want to say that "one day = Billions of years", the way the bible says things happened are not in order or very logical.

At what point did I say the earth was made before light. I am breaking all the rules by saying my version of what could have happened. I think you keep forgetting the part I say that I don't believe God created everything.

Also, if you look at that nifty little video I added in there, it doesn't show the earth before light. Further going along with what I said.

So set on being "right" that you can't even pay attention long enough to comprehend what I said. Good job gunslinger.

SCF Rewards
    Country

excuse me for calling you gunslinger. they call brett favre that, and I don't want to taint anything they called Favre by using it in a sentence with ya.

SCF Rewards
    Country

At what point did I say the earth was made before light. I am breaking all the rules by saying my version of what could have happened. I think you keep forgetting the part I say that I don't believe God created everything.

Also, if you look at that nifty little video I added in there, it doesn't show the earth before light. Further going along with what I said.

So set on being "right" that you can't even pay attention long enough to comprehend what I said. Good job gunslinger.

I was talking about the fact that the bible clearly says that the earth was created BEFORE the sun....that is impossible, that is unscientific, that is pure illogical drivel.

It doesn't matter that it got some stuff right.....actually I might be giving it too much credit, I didn't get anything right in regards to how the universe presents itself.

And I wonder if people truly realize how important that really is.

From the second the bible begins you can already see it's full of nonsense.

SCF Rewards
    Country

i imagine that someday we will invent a super duper electron microscope and see inside the nucleus of some nucleus and it will look like a universe,i think everything is a circle not lines,there is no beginning or end,or thats just really good weed i have

Ive always thought that. All planets (like protons and electrons) revolve around a sun/star/etc (like a nucleus). What if every cell was another "universe" with "atoms" like ours is with planets. ...if that makes sense. And to me that isn't easier than believing a giant floating head in the sky just said "BAM!, I made life." I think it just takes a way of thought that some people either aren't capable of, or more likely, refuse to do. Ancient people used to worship the sun thinking it was a god that came down every day. Or that earthquakes and volcanoes happened because the gods were angered. Now that we know that the sun is actually a star that our planet revolves around, and that earthquakes and volcanoes occur because of shifts in the tectonic plates in the Earths crust, we laugh about how ridiculous it is to believe something like that. What do you suppose people 3000 years from now will be laughing at us about....

SCF Rewards
    Country

Someone once said that the earth and ultimately humans were like a grain of sand in an infinite beach....

Even THAT comparison is not fair...

^We are a speck of a speck of a speck of a speck....

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wow, this clearly reveals that randomness is the explanation, you've been able to rule out Intelligent Design altogether haven't you?

BANNED

Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (225)
    Country
    See groundsupportse's Items on eBay

Wow, this clearly reveals that randomness is the explanation, you've been able to rule out Intelligent Design altogether haven't you?

He can't explain aliens.
    Last edited by GroundSupport; 01-25-2015 at 10:46 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

He can't explainaliens.

I'm sure they have their own evolutionary story as well, why would aliens believe in God too, right??

BANNED

Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (225)
    Country
    See groundsupportse's Items on eBay

I'm sure they have their own evolutionary story as well, why would aliens believe in God too, right??

What if Aliens are god? Would explain the pyramids right?

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast