Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Massive Boone Jenner Collection !!! +150 cards

***UPDATE***

As i have not received offer for the lot that would satisfy me, I am now happy to take offers for individual cards. All scans in signature link. Thanks

Hi

I hoped it will never happen, but the time has come and I am forced to sell my Boone Jenner collection. Its heartbreaking. I Spent lot of time and money on it and it has massive sentimental value for me, but hey... life goes on.

It consist 156 individual cards, which makes 145 ticks of the checklist making it 38% of all Jenner cards.

The most notable will surely be Ice Premieres Patch 1/10 with awesome patch. To me, the best Jenner card ever produced. There is also 7 pieces of Prime Colors, Totally Certified 1/1 and plenty of other good patches and autos.
    All individual scans can be seen in the link in my signature.

I have done some pricing on ebay and individual value of all cards together comes to about $2300. Its based on medium prices, i was just trying to see how much i can realistically get if i sell one by one. Obviously this is not what i am looking to get here. Ebay is a lot of hassle and fees so i am happy to go down on price but the difference need to be worth not going into all the trouble with ebay.

I will discuss shipping individually. There is a lot of options. i.e As you can see below i keep all of the cards that are more than 20pt in One-Touch Cases. This is a lot of weight and will add to shipping costs. I can pack them securely without One-Touches if someone would rather.

Any customs or taxes are buyers responsibility.
    Last edited by ish3417; 01-27-2015 at 11:16 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See think_of_one's Items on eBay

how much FWAP /100 and ICE /10?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I am only interested in selling it as one lot just now. If i won't get good enough price i will look to sell one by one

SCF Rewards
    Country

Bump

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice collection. Sorry for your loss man!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Bump!

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Best of luck in selling it as a lot. A awesome collection.

Don

SCF Rewards
    Country

bump

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hitmen1's Items on eBay

price on lot

SCF Rewards
    Country

It's all in description mate

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast