Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Joe_Hockey23's Items on eBay

A Very Intriguing 14/15 UD Series 1 Tin Error Young Guns

this would have actually been a pretty nice tin...

i checked ebay and i couldn't find anything like these… i wonder if anyone actually collects error cards?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See eberleclone's Items on eBay

I'd say you killed that tin. I doubt many people would collect those, but I would think that Upper Deck would replace them if you were to send them in (I've even had UD throw in an extra little bonus or two when I've sent in miscut/crimped cards).

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See andrew_co1's Items on eBay

^^^ +1. Send em in they will return you the same YGs plus extra for your trouble.

Call them first though sometimes they don't even make you send them in

SCF Rewards
    Country

Interesting. Not sure if any player collectors would be interested in the error cards. Best bet is Probably to call UD.

SCF Rewards
    Country

what do you need for the quick blue royal?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gallinator's Items on eBay

Just to clarify, I don't think too many people will call those "errors" - they are simply mis-cuts.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Bruins
    See JHIA8234's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

I could use the Quick if it's available!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ShamaleSands's Items on eBay

It is true that those Young Guns are not errors but mis-cut, which I haven't seen any in recent years. I would think Upper Deck would replace them but yes call them first.

Error cards could go for considerably more if the error was caught early in the production run but I don't know if anyone collects miscuts lol. If you could get away with keeping those cards and get replacements they would definitely sell as 'odd-ball' cards but not for much.

Nice breaks though! UD is pretty good when it comes to Series 1 since they have quite a variance of mistakes in the printing and packaging.
    Master List: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Ottawa Senators Toronto Blue Jays Toronto Raptors
    See hossa18sens's Items on eBay

As said above I would contact UD and get them to fix it up. All that being said it was an amazing tin.

I'm interested in the Lazar if available