Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Hi!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hi!

I'm pretty new to this whole card forum thing, but I thought I would give it a shot. I'm from Washington State and I am a Broncos fan (sucks, I know) I have been collecting you know, base cards since I was about 6. Just in the past year I have started seriously collecting autos and such and I am absolutely loving it! Now onto my whole football thing, I've been a Denver fan all my life and I've always loved football and my dad is from Colorado and he started to get me to like the Broncos and football when I was very young, I don't remember this but he took me to a SB XXXIII party when I was like 3 months old. Anyways I love the Broncos and collecting. Recently, I started collecting Cody Latimer since about June. I have acquired a TON of stuff of his and he is my main collecting focus right now. So I guess I'm the Cody Latimer guy haha. Anyways I can't wait to get some deals done and meet some new people!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Atlanta Braves Atlanta Falcons Indianapolis Colts
    See Jeremy12familyguy's Items on eBay

Hi Keyen and welcome to SCF.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Welcome to the site! If you have any questions feel free to ask.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Greengoblin782's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

Hey Keyen, Welcome to SCF. Thanks for Joining!

Matthew.

New Member Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Philadelphia Eagles Philadelphia Flyers
    Send PayPal to Rybowski Member is PayPal Verified

Welcome to SCF Keyen, have fun here and enjoy yourself!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hi I am new to this hobby!
    Hidden Content
    i am new to collecting and havent decided exactly who/what to collect. I do want established/legendary 49ers autos and GU.
    I am new to collecting so please be patient. School/soccer makes trading hard during the week but i will do my best to get back ASAP