Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

How Swede it is, from all that Sak-arin........

Har de har har!!!!

I made a trade with mooneyes, got rid of a couple of Artifacts Gretzky dual-jersey cards, which were nice enough but I really can't stand him all that much and I've already gotten rid of most of my base cards / inserts so what the heck eh?? In return I got a set-filler..........

This is the nicest SPX memorabilia set I know :)

And this absolutely AMAZING Artifacts Sakic that looks wayyyyy better in person, all shiny gold, with two really sweet patches. If I was guessing, I'd say that the patch on the left was upside-down, from the player in the middle of the crest, righhht between the legs. I could be wrong but if I'm not then I have a Team Canada crotch-patch hahahahaa!!!

Thanks to Tim for an easy-peasy deal!!

Upper Deck isn't too high on Ryan Kesler. Nothing in Black Diamond, Trilogy, UD1, Fleer. Life is.....boring. Luckily, I have eBay seller North-of-7 to keep me broke :D

Three 00/01 BAP Memorabilia Update Heritage Jerseys, I think I only need four or five more for the 22-card set now...........

Anddddddddddddddddddddd, two more ITG International Ice autos, I only need 38 more for the set!! Mostly SPs and SSPs but whatever, I've got time.....

That's the Swede part. No, they're not available for trade or sale, I'll be taking them to the grave :)

Byeeeee Felicia!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Ottawa Senators Toronto Blue Jays Toronto Raptors
    See hossa18sens's Items on eBay

Great additions. Love the Sakic. Crazy nice patches