Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Minnesota Vikings Phoenix Coyotes
    See mattdmc2931's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

Panini sure has a funny/wasteful way of doing things.

A few months ago I broke a case of 12-13 Limited and got 13 redemptions (7 of the Team Rookie redemptions). I submitted them all at the same time and with them all being live you'd think Panini would redeem them and mail them together... NOPE. Had 3 arrive today all in their own envelope by them selves, why would Panini waste money like that to ship each one individually? And today I got email notifications that 2 more were shipped today (likely individually as well). Just seems like a waste of money to mail each one by itself instead of just putting them all in one.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See samo6575's Items on eBay

is that a toll free number or do they have one at all
    lmk

I don't know the answer to that question. It doesn't say anything about toll free.

Address Phone Number
    Panini America, Inc.
    5325 FAA Blvd.
    Suite 100
    Irving, TX 75061
    (800) 852-8833
    (817) 662-5300
    Contact Phone Number
    Customer Support (817) 662-5203
    Online Sales (817) 662-5132
    Panini Rewards (817) 662-5332

The Customer Support # is the one to use. I cant find anything about toll free.
    Flickr: Hidden Content

Looking for Penguins, HOF Autos, Vintage Memorabilia. Aswell as any Guentzel and Murray Rookie Autos, Top Player Autos and Always looking for Decent Young Guns

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

thats the 800 number

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See limp-kulach's Items on eBay

The whole thing is damn confusing. I'm waiting on a pile of McIlrath autos from NT (14 I think) and I got notice on the 10th that 1 had shipped. Today, notice that a second has now shipped. Still 12 to go! Does he sign one at a time and send them in? Do I have to wait for 'D' to come back around again?

Rich

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

their efficiency is non existant... if I ran a department this way, I'd be fired!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Edit: responded to wrong thread

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    UCB (114)
    Country

my update

so just got off the phone with Panini CS and they tell me one of my redemptions from sept, 2014 is being packaged and shipped and the other redemption was a 13-14 prime auto of Terasenko and his is not signing for any company, so I am getting a replacement for it
    I was asked whatr tema I am looking for and Itold them Pittsburgh Penguins and the bv should be $50 for my replacement, so lets see what happens.

Iwill keep you updated when anything arrives

thanks
    jim

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See samo6575's Items on eBay

my update

so just got off the phone with Panini CS and they tell me one of my redemptions from sept, 2014 is being packaged and shipped and the other redemption was a 13-14 prime auto of Terasenko and his is not signing for any company, so I am getting a replacement for it
    I was asked whatr tema I am looking for and Itold them Pittsburgh Penguins and the bv should be $50 for my replacement, so lets see what happens.

Iwill keep you updated when anything arrives

thanks
    jim

Wow $50 BV for the Tarasenko? Is that the RC Auto Jersey or just an Auto? $50 Seems low for the Auto Jersey

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Connexionhck (72)
    Country
    See thal_corbeil's Items on eBay Instagram:

BV is such Bul...... I was suppose to Get a Grigorenko Dominion RPA and they sent me a Louis Leblanc Contenders auto BV 25! It doesn't sell for 0,99c on ebay! Contacted them and they said didn't care about sale value, plus the Grigorenko was live and I had been waiting 4 months.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wow $50 BV for the Tarasenko? Is that the RC Auto Jersey or just an Auto? $50 Seems low for the Auto Jersey

Sounds about right...

His fwa was going for $40 for the longest time till all the bid ups started happening. ..people hoping he would sign...
    Idiots started bidding $250 on his cup rc....lol
    UD will send them a nice Marco arcobello rc replacement lol

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast