Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

Spoke with Panini about Redemptions - Good news (Read if you have any outstanding)

Just got a call from @PaniniCSM and was told that they are working through hockey redemptions and are up to "J" (first name). They should be finished with this in the next couple weeks.

He suggested that if there are any outstanding redemptions that are not processed and its over 4 months, you can make the request to replace.

I was able to confirm I will have following incoming
    ---
    2012 Panini Classics Signatures (12-13) The Originals Adam Oates #24 ( / 50)
    2013 Panini Prime (13-14) Prime Signatures Alex Ovechkin #64 ( / 99)
    2012 Panini Limited (12-13) Phenoms Cody Golubef #211 ( / 499)
    2012 Panini Classics Signatures (12-13) Inaugural INKS Guy Lafleur #14 ( / 88) - 2 incoming
    2013 Panini National Treasures (13-14) Past Present and Future Autograph Alex Galchenyuk/Max Pacioretty/Yvan Cournoyer #9 ( / 49)

Hopefully there will be nice mail day in store very soon.
    Last edited by scottkoz20; 02-18-2015 at 06:22 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See samo6575's Items on eBay

I never understood the way they did their redemptions by letter or names or whatever. It was/is ridiculous the way they do it. If they have the cards in hand they should send them out instead of waiting until they get to that letter. They were in the hockey market and if they didn't have enough people working on the redemption side then they should have hired some more people.

Nothing pissed me off more than having to wait 6 months for my LIVE RNH contenders RC Auto before having to call 3 times to get it. It was the last Redemption I ever sent to them.

Anyways looks like you are going to have a really nice surprise one day when those show up! Enjoy those Lafleurs I bet they will be nice!
    Flickr: Hidden Content

Looking for Penguins, HOF Autos, Vintage Memorabilia. Aswell as any Guentzel and Murray Rookie Autos, Top Player Autos and Always looking for Decent Young Guns

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

ive been waiting over a year on a Shawn Hunwick redemption...thanks for the reminder.
    Trading for Steelers,Penguins,Pirates and Michigan players in Michigan uni

Hidden Content

Thanks to the USPS Shipping only to US addresses.

Shipping done on Saturdays no matter when the trade is confirmed

SCF Rewards
    Country

I never understood the way they did their redemptions by letter or names or whatever. It was/is ridiculous the way they do it. If they have the cards in hand they should send them out instead of waiting until they get to that letter. They were in the hockey market and if they didn't have enough people working on the redemption side then they should have hired some more people.

If I ever have to redeem a card with Panini I am just going to make a fake name that starts with A if that's so important to them. Seems like that could get the card to me quicker by a couple of weeks with the move.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

its the players name

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See notoriousrob101's Items on eBay

Panini is useless.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ronfir's Items on eBay

On a FED EX truck for tomorrow delivery, my last Panini Hockey redemption

Top of the Class Six auto

Hamilton --Yakupov -- MacKinnon -- Reto -- Jones---Fasth

Looking forward to seeing what this looks like and grateful to be done with hockey redemptions from Panini. Now if UD would only get on the stick with all their SP Authentic redemptions!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (9)
    Country
    See baddaddy58's Items on eBay

Call it a gut feeling but when i heard Pannini was entering the hockey card market i did some digging. I did not like what i saw in their basketball products or service regarding redemption's . I ended up with a bunch of redemption's from them in NT hockey. I tried to sign up for their redemption program filled out the forms on the internet , never heard back and when i tried to log in said not listed user or what ever. So i asked a friend who had an account to redeem for me which he did. I am not going and try to bash them much just want my cards redeemed. Until they show up its a rumor and i will believe it when i see them The cards i want the most are my 5 X NT Nick Bjugstad /99 rookies and my 2 X NT Nick Bjugstad rainbow /27 hope some have sweet patches on them.
    Good luck to all with outstanding redemption's.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I had the same problem when trying to register to their site. Filled out the form, submitted, then nothing. No confirmation page or email. So I tried on different browsers, same result. Then I tried their "forgot your password?" feature, and I did receive an email with my account information. Turns out my password was cut short to the first 10 characters, which is why I couldn't log in. So something's not working properly on their website, but now that I know, I can log in just fine.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Johnnycoldcuts's Items on eBay

Just got a call from @PaniniCSM and was told that they are working through hockey redemptions and are up to "J" (first name). They should be finished with this in the next couple weeks.

If that's true they must have skipped over my Devante Smith-Pelley, Dmitrij Jaskin, and Jeremy Welsh redemptions. Or maybe Panini has no signatures of them? Either way, to not hear anything back or to not be able to get them on the phone or a response by e-mail is pretty terrible. Was on hold a couple times calling them and the last time, just for fun, I wanted to see how long "being on hold" actually was. 50 minutes later I gave up. Either one person is working the fun or its a god damn lie.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast