Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Presidential Election

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

Presidential Election

anyone from any side got any hopefuls or favorites?

I have heard of 3 dems, Hillary, Warren, and Biden, none of them would get my vote.

I have heard about plenty for the repubs, Bush, Santorim, Romney, and even Palin, none would get my vote.

But there are two I have heard whispers about, two that would get my vote, and two that would be a sweet president/vice prez combo.

Walker and Kasich

They are my hopefuls.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (162)
    Country
    See timber-9's Items on eBay

Romney is out - I believe that Warren is also out.

My gut tells me that we are headed for a Jeb v Clinton II but there is a lot to be sorted out yet.

So much money is involved now-a-days, I think there are a lot of candidates trying to get the big money backers (Koch brothers, etc) - whoever they support will win the primaries.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gsj68's Items on eBay

break the cycle of abuse and vote 3rd party

SCF Rewards
    Country

For the love of ice cream this country should never have to endure the likes of Elizabeth Warren. I am not sure of Hiilary's health to make a 10 year run so Warren might be the front runner. Who do the Dems have After her? Cuomo? Michelle Obama?

I kind of like Kasich. Not sure Scott Walker is likeable enough. I might like Jeb if he was not a Bush. No Palin ever. Santorum could not even win reelection in his own state.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Kasich all the way, I know him pretty well having been an Ohio resident for many years. Walker has the talking points but I don't know if he has quite the accomplishments as Kasich. Jeb -No, Santorum-that ship has already sailed, Palin -HELL NO!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Can't somebody keep Santorum from even showing up at these events? Rick, nobody thinks that you are presidential material, not even you mother or dog.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Can't somebody keep Santorum from even showing up at these events? Rick, nobody thinks that you are presidential material, not even you mother or dog.

If the money people don't get behind him, he won't last long...that will send a clear message.

SCF Rewards
    Country

War Hawk/Establishment Hillary vs Insane/Moronic GOP clown...

I've never had a bleaker outlook for America's future than this....

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

If Clinton runs, Clinton wins.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

I don't think clinton will win, at least I hope not.

Alex what is wrong with Kasich or Walker?

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast