Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: Presidential Election

SCF Rewards
    Country

If Gary Johnson is running he will get my vote. Anything the GOP puts out is a piece of garbage

Hmmmm

What if the Republicans run Gary Johnson? Not very likely but he was the Republican governor of New Mexico I believe and he did try to run for President as a Republican.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gsj68's Items on eBay

If Gary Johnson is running he will get my vote.

thats who i voted for last time,we agreed on some issues and we are one letter from having the same name

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Obviously you do. You just said pieces of garbage. Because ANYTHING the GOP puts out are garbage.

Welcome back Veg!!

I said it and stand by what I said. If you are really trying to do right by the people why in the hell would you align yourself with a garbage party like the GOP.

Thanks for the warm welcome and all the love. I appreciate it. I actually missed you guys.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Hmmmm

What if the Republicans run Gary Johnson? Not very likely but he was the Republican governor of New Mexico I believe and he did try to run for President as a Republican.

He may have been a republican in the past but I give it to him for wising up and disassociating himself from such an awful political party. I doubt that he would turn back to the GOP but if he did I would be the first to call him on being a sellout.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See RO003DO's Items on eBay

Yes I keep hoping for a third party or independent candidate that actually gets more than 10% of the vote. I don't see the democrats or republicans fixing the broke system without an outside threat.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

I heard Walker cannot run because he did not finish college?

If this is true, what the heck!!!

He would be in my top 3 for someone who can fix our economy.

So I guess I am left to hope Kasich runs, though I will lose him as governor.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gsj68's Items on eBay

I heard Walker cannot run because he did not finish college?

If this is true, what the heck!!!

He would be in my top 3 for someone who can fix our economy.

So I guess I am left to hope Kasich runs, though I will lose him as governor.

"(CNN)There are but three requirements listed in the Constitution for someone to run for President: Natural born citizen. Thirty-five years old. Must have lived in United States for at least 14 years.Not listed: College degree."
    http://www.cnn.com/2015/02/18/us/row...o-howard-dean/

SCF Rewards
    Country

My god has Howard Dean fallen lately with some stupid comments. Just shut up already. You blast somebody for not being educated and then you don't even know the requirements for being President? Sad part is that he was and still is a better Presidential candidate than Kerry and Bush.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567