Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See DucksN9ers's Items on eBay

Anyone provide help on installing HID conversion H11's on 2013 Silverado?

Picked up a nice 100.00 set of Lo (one bulb) H11 600K HID bulb conversion kit for my 2013 Silverado 2500HD and the instructions are very vague and of not much help. Im pretty good with installing mods and stuff like this but don't want to make a mistake nor do I want to take the time and trouble pulling out the headlight housings on my truck as its waaaay tooo much work for a bulb change on this truck to run into trouble or not be able to get it done.

Any help would be much appreciated!!

Heres what I have per side:

one bulb with two pins that go into something (think it states to plug into original socket), male plug/fitting that looks to go into the matching plug from the ballast which also has some box/part with two leads that match up with two leads from the new HID bulb (color coded/matching wires)

So, where do the pins go? As far as I know, my original bulbs and/or wiring should just have a standard fitting/socket?

Also, will I need to drill out the back of the headlight housings? I have aftermarket black halo housings by "SPYDER"

Thanks!!!!!!!

Last edited by Trueduckfan; 03-24-2015 at 12:37 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See adamluangraj_123's Items on eBay

If you haven't done this yet, PM me and I will try to help. I installed some in my 2009 HD, the lights themselves are easy to install, it's installing the lights into the housing that is a PITA.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See DucksN9ers's Items on eBay

If you haven't done this yet, PM me and I will try to help. I installed some in my 2009 HD, the lights themselves are easy to install, it's installing the lights into the housing that is a PITA.

PM sent, thanks