Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

3 More ST TTMs:
    Matt Williams, 2/2 C/O Nats ST in 40 days
    Andrew Heaney,1/1 C/O Angels ST in 65 days
    Casey Janssen, 2/2 C/O Nats ST in 42 days
    These 3 great successes put me at 5/15 on ST!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Small ST IP recap:
    Over spring break I was able to go to 2 ST games. I went to Braves vs. Pirates, then Braves vs. Orioles. On the first game, I tried to get a couple autos. I got 6 on a ball from David Carpenter, Cody Martin, and Jose Peraza all from the Braves to name a few. The next game, I got one from Steve Pearce on another ball that I got at a game before. Also, A.J. Pierzynski threw me another ball. It wasn't the best IP graphing, but I didn't get to any of the games early enough, so I didn't get too many.

The Steve Pearce ball

The 2 other balls

SCF Rewards
    Country

My first fan pack came in recently:

I sent the Miami Marlins e-mail saying that I am a fan of their team and requesting a fan pack. Sure enough, 2 weeks later this package came in the mail. It included a Marlins program, a letter, a marlins energy team poster, a pocket schedule, a magnetic schedule{not pictured}, a Marlins sticker,some flyers, and some player posters of Jose Fernandez, Giancarlo Stanton, and Marcell Ozuna. I hope my other 2 e-mail requests, the Nuggets, and the Red Sox come in soon!

SCF Rewards
    Country

A TTM:
    Jeremy Guthrie:1/2 Sent to Royals, took 10 days. He kept my Heritage card, which was the main reason I sent to him, but it is still a success. He also personalized it to me.

SCF Rewards
    Country

A TTM:

Buck Showalter 2/2 in 137 days. Was sent during the offseason, so it took like 5 months. He signed 2 O's team cards

A small IP success:
    Went to a Nothwestern basebal game yesterday. After the game I was waiting for Darin Erstad to come since he was the Nebraska manager, which was who they were playing. Waited about 20 minutes, but he just kept talking with other coaches in the dugout. I left, but first got Tim Stoddard on a Big 10 ball.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Failure from Yoenis Cespedes. He sent a printed letter asking for a $30 donation for his foundation. Too bad, because I took the time to write him a nice spanish letter.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Finally another TTM today:
    Dirk Nowitzki 1/1 in 161 days. Don't know why this took so long when everyone else was getting them back months ago. Anyway, a great success from a future NBA Hall of Famer. Also my first basketball TTM return.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Best IP recab ever!
    Went to the Cubs vs. Nats game on monday for Memorial Day. I tried to get some autos where the Nats walk from their bus from the stadium from Wrigley. Off the bat I got Matt Thornton on a Nats team card. Then the greatest and most unexpected thing happened, Bryce Harper came over and started to sign! I got him on a card, but the auto didn't turn out real well, because he was rushing a little. I don't care at all since it was Bryce Harper, and he is definitley one of my favorite players. Next, Tanner Roark is from somewhere in Illinois, so he came out to talk to his family and friends, and I got him also on the card. To top off the afternoon, Max Scherzer came out and signed! The best IP successes I have ever had. My best before was Carlos Gomez, so that is a big upstep!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Really? Did you go to New Trier or something?

Sorry for the late reply, didn't realize you had responded to me. I did not go to New Trier but I went to school about 15-20 minutes away.

Also I did the same thing in Champaign that you did at NU with Erstad. They played on a Thursday night and I had just finished my last final so I went over to the field. I had my cards in pocket but it was pouring the whole game. They ended up finishing but everyone sprinted out off of the field, including myself. Erstad especially wanted to get out of there after Illinois clinched the Big Ten that night. Went back 2 days later and the game was called due to rain. Guess we just weren't destined to get Erstad's.

Ill be at Wrigley all summer so maybe see you over there trying to graph!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sorry for the late reply, didn't realize you had responded to me. I did not go to New Trier but I went to school about 15-20 minutes away.

Also I did the same thing in Champaign that you did at NU with Erstad. They played on a Thursday night and I had just finished my last final so I went over to the field. I had my cards in pocket but it was pouring the whole game. They ended up finishing but everyone sprinted out off of the field, including myself. Erstad especially wanted to get out of there after Illinois clinched the Big Ten that night. Went back 2 days later and the game was called due to rain. Guess we just weren't destined to get Erstad's.
    Ill be at Wrigley all summer so maybe see you over there trying to graph!

Thank you for the very nice comment, let me know when you are graphing and maybe I will see you there. Good luck! Go illini!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast