Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yes, Brett is usually a very grumpy and rude guy.....

I kinda figured after the first time I saw Brett blow off the fans!!!
    Last edited by chrisborene; 06-30-2015 at 07:25 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

This early afternoon I went to the epicenter, home of the Rancho Cucamonga quakes, to try to catch rehabbing star Carl Crawford slated to play tonight ,I had no intention of going to the game tonight, so I braved the warm weather and after 90 minutes of waiting
    Carl signed my big canvas print of dodger stadium and a cal league baseball
    Mission successful and complete

Going to head back for kershaw quakes bobblehead on Thursday at the epicenter, and maybe Crawford will be there again, I'll need to hunt down a pair of cards to take.

---chrisborene
    Last edited by chrisborene; 06-30-2015 at 07:24 PM. Reason: Misspelling

SCF Rewards
    Country

Went back to the epicenter tonight for Kershaw quakes bobblehead in Rancho Cucamonga ,ca well got my bobblehead and a few autographs

cody bellinger signed a 2015 cal/Carolina Allstar poster
    pitching coach bill Simas signed 2/2 cards
    head coach bill haselman signed 2/5 cards

thats all for tonight

---chrisborene

SCF Rewards
    Country

Tonight I went down to see the Rancho cucamonga quakes stadium to see a surprise rehab start for julio Urias, and in hopes I can get him to sign a few more cards for me . So here is how I did for the evening

Zach bird 1/1 card
    John richy 1/1 card
    Current quakes coach and former MLB catcher bill haselman 3/3 cards
    8 quakes signed a program for me
    And after the game
    Julio Urias signed 2/2 cards a 2014 quakes minor league team card and a 2015 Tulsa drillers minor league card, julio still signs a ton for his fans and I'm guessing there must have been 100 people waiting for him tonight, can't wait for him to crack the Dodgers roster in the near future

---chrisborene

SCF Rewards
    Country

Last night 7/29/15, I went to the Los angeles Dodgers gmae, and singing in the left field pavilion was 1988 World Series champ tim Leary, I got mr Leary to sign all 10 cards I put down in front of him, he told me that he has had 107 different cards of him, I thought that seemed kinda high but I guess possible with all the minor league issues , still cool to get all those autos, next event for me,not sure yet......
    ---chrisborene

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm a few days late with this post , but decided to go to the Dodgers vs San Diego Padres game last Thursday in San diego, which also happened to be corey seager's debut game with the team, well I only autograph the Dodgers and do a whole day thing so here is what I got

Pre game was rough from about 930 am to 1 pm I got denied by about 5 different players( joc pederson was the most dissapointing - had a all star home run derby jersey for him to sign , at the time there were me and like 2 others and it looked like he was going to stop but then like 10-15 more www them and he took off)

But got Justin turner to sign my dodger bobblehead
    Corey Seager signed my dodger poster and a topps pro debut card
    Kike Hernandez signed my poster
    Now at 118 autographs
    Juan nicasio signed 2 cards as well

Inside got Justin turner to sign a 15 heritage
    Almost got Seager to sign my quakes bobblehead but I figure there will be plenty of chances to get that signed so no worry

After game got new coach Ron roenicke to sign a 82 topps rc already signed by steve sax- just need Mike Marshall to sign it to complete it now

That's my results for now - probably my last dodger game unless they make the World Series !!!!! For sure going if they do!!

---chrisborene

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12