Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Chrisborene ip 2015 thread

Started off my 2015 in person autograph season by attending the Dodgers fanfest

Here is my haul
    Zach lee 1/1 dodger poster
    Brandon McCarthy 1/1 dodger poster
    Yasmani grandal 1/1 dodger poster
    Joe wieland 1/1 dodger poster

In the Dodgers social media lounge area
    Darwin Barney 1/1 dodger poster

Over by side of Dodgers interviewing stage
    Yasmani grandal 1/1 13' topps heritage

My poster now has 107 active or former Dodgers on it, would love to get that total up to 125-130 by the end of the '15 season, I'm off to a good start

---chrisborene

SCF Rewards
    Country

Went to ufc 184 this past Saturday, not sure what to expect autograph wise besides what was advertised in the fan village , but I went to the "this is the show press conference" which featured most of the fighters in the main event fights over the next 3+ months. Here is what I ended up getting that day.

First off right before the event started I saw lightweight fighter Dennis "the menace" Bermudez , got him to sign my 11x14 ufc ring picture I took at ufc 121, after the press conference oh man did I ever hit the ufc fighter jackpot, I got the following fighters to sign my picture

Jon jones
    Chris Weidman
    Demetrious Johnson
    Lyoto machida
    Chad Mendez
    Anthony Pettis
    I got all these autographs within a 10 minute period

If the ufc ever plans to do another one of these shows I'm definitely going to be there with ufc gloves pictures etc I could rack up an amazing personal collection in a matter of minutes, they did one of these a few months ago in la as well

Then by that time lines were filled and long for all different autograph lines but I decided to wait in a line for ring girls arianny and Britney I just wanted a picture with them and was successful.
    That was my great autograph weekend.

Not sure when my autograph opportunity will be but I will post on here once go to it!!!

---chrisborene

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings New York Yankees Indianapolis Colts
    Instagram:

Wow, nice UFC haul. You got quite a few big names.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Went to the arclight theaters in Hollywood ca last Sunday for the premiere showing of the documentary the resurrection of jake the snake Roberts, which was followed by a q & a with the director and a few stars , thought the two main stars jake the snake and Scott hall aka razor Ramon were suppose to be there. But I guess not oh well, autographs didn't really happen but I got pics with the following people

Former multi time wwe heavyweight/tag team champ and hof'er edge
    Former wwe/ecw heavyweight champ mr 4:20 rob van dam( I'm sure he had been smoking too😜)
    One of the stars of the HBO series true blood and the Magic Mike series joe manganiello

Still wish I could have got autos too but oh well

---chrisborene

SCF Rewards
    Country

Went to my first 2 games of the baseball season on 4/24-4/25 down in San diego to watch my favorite team the Dodgers play San diego, and here are my results

pre game autographing outside of Petco on 4/24
    got the following to sign my dodger poster
    howie kendrick
    juan nicasio

adrian Gonzalez signed a dodger bobble head for me

brandon McCarthy signed a card for me(sorry to hear about his ucl tear today , very funny guy in person)
    paco rodriguez signed 3 cards for me

inside stadium
    got the following to sign my dodger poster
    joc pederson
    jimmy rollins

got brandon McCarthy to sign another card for me( on this one he scratched out the face and said it looks ugly,haha)

post game a me I almost got Adrian Gonzalez again on a topps poker chip but he ran with a ball point pen and couldn't sign it, bummer didn't have a ball with me

4/25 pre game autographing outside petco
    got the following to sign my poster

sergio santos
    yimi garcia

got aj Ellis to sign a bobblehead

got the following players to sign cards for me
    rick Honeycutt 3 cards
    joc pederson 1 card
    andre ether 3 cards (hadn't got him in San diego sine 2011) surprised by this
    aj Ellis 1 card

inside stadium
    got Carl Crawford to sign a 2007 topps all star patch card

post game
    no luck and too damn windy, took off after 10 minutes

biggest regret on this trip was forgetting my dodgers Jaime jarrin bobblehead otherwise I would have had 3 on this trip

also I got Dodgers photographer Jon soo hoo to take a picture of me and my dodger poster on 4/25 if the pic works hopefully it will be in here, got 110 former/current Dodgers on it now!!!

---chrisborene

SCF Rewards
    Country

Saw your pic on Jon's blog. The poster is looking great. Keep up the good work.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well my last venture into autographing came this past Friday at loanmart stadium in Rancho Cucamonga to watch my favorite minor league team the quakes take on the Visalia nuts.

Had cards for a few players and both coaches but here is what I got

Brandon trinkwon
    16/16 cards one smeared and he apologized I said no problems, and thanked him for everything he signed
    Pitching coach and former white sox pitcher
    Bill simas signed 3/3 cards great signed as well probably could have got more cards done but he looked busy

It also was no no quakes bobblehead night so got a kershaw/beckett dual bobblehead ,it shows the day they each pitched with the quakes, and then also which day they pitched their no hitter , awesome!!

---chrisborene

SCF Rewards
    Country

Went back yesterday evening to watch the Rancho Cucamonga quakes play the high desert Mavericks, with the main goal of getting autographs from rehabbing dodger reliever brandon league and new offseason signee brandon beachy (rehabbing from tommy john) and here is what I got signed before and after the game

Before game
    Daniel Tillman 6/6 cards
    Austin Chubb 1/1 card
    Pitching coach bill simas 4/4 cards
    Cody bellinger signed program

Post game (between 6-9th inning)
    Brandon beachy signed my dodger poster and 1/1 card
    Brandon league signed my dodger poster along with my dodger canvas

Now have 116 former/current Dodgers on my poster, it's just about done, running out of room for players to sign

Will be attending the cal/Carolina allstar game next Tuesday

Signing sessions for each side going an hr long each so I'm going to bring a ball for each side and maybe a few cards

Also to appear will be Shawn green and Adam Kennedy hope I can get them too

---chrisborene

SCF Rewards
    Country

Attended the cal/Carolina high a Allstar game this past Tuesday,

well i got 6 Carolina players on a ball, it was too f'n hot too get anymore, so I got a cold drink and tried my luck with the honorary coaches for the home run derby and the all star game, almost had got Ron cey, but my real goal was to get George Brett, he did sign maybe a dozen or so that day but to most I seen ask him he was a dick and being very rude, is this normal with him at a game/show/appearance???

got home run derby coach
    adam Kennedy to sign a 03 quakes bobblehead, and a 2012 topps update card
    shawn green signed a Dodgers bobblehead

super psyched to get 2 more bobblegraphs

will be back in Rancho on 7/2/15 to go to quakes Kershaw bobblehead night and get some more autographs

---chrisborene

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gocubsgo5246's Items on eBay

Yes, Brett is usually a very grumpy and rude guy.....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast