Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See TinCastleAuctions's Items on eBay

Blu-Ray Reseller's Lot - 40 LIKE NEW Movies = $175 DLVD!!!

I have been slowly dwindling down my massive Blu-Ray collection over the past few months, but now that I am on that home stretch to moving all of the discs I wanted to, I have decided to see if I can move the rest of these as one big lot, which means ridiculous savings for someone out there!!! I have taken the time to price all of these out individually (as I was selling on eBay as well as here over the past month), and the absolute lowest price you can pick up this lot for on eBay in this condition is right under $300. I am willing to let the entire lot go for nearly half that and am looking for the low, low price of $175 DLVD. That leaves quite a bit of room for the resellers out there, with many of these movies selling for $7 - $10 easy on eBay, with you only paying a little over $4 for each movie, which is quite tough to beat anywhere! All of the discs, artwork, and cases included in this lot are in LIKE NEW condition, with many having NEVER BEEN REMOVED from their cases. Some of these are 2-disc sets and a handful comes with the original slip cover (as noted) as well. If you have any questions or concerns about this lot or any of the discs included, please do not hesitate to ask and I will be more than willing to help you out.

3:10 to Yuma (BLU)
    42: The Jackie Robinson Story (BLU/DVD) w/ Slip Cover
    Act of Valor (BLU)
    The Amazing Spider-Man (BLU/DVD)
    Baby: Secret of the Lost Legend (BLU)
    Bad Milo (BLU)
    Beerfest (BLU)
    The Book of Eli (BLU)
    Braveheart (BLU)
    Dark Skies (BLU/DVD)
    The Descendants (BLU/DVD)
    Donnie Darko (BLU/DVD)
    Dumb and Dumber (BLU)
    Flight (BLU/DVD)
    Gangs of New York (BLU)
    Goodfellas (BLU)
    The Grey (BLU/DVD)
    Hobo With a Shotgun (BLU)
    Hot Tub Time Machine (BLU)
    Hugo (BLU)
    The Last Exorcism (BLU/DVD) w/ Slip Cover
    Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga’Hoole (BLU)
    Les Miserables (BLU/DVD) w/ Slip Cover
    Life of Pi (BLU/DVD) w/ Slip Cover
    Moneyball (BLU)
    Prometheus (BLU/DVD)
    Sex Drive (BLU)
    Shaun of the Dead (BLU)
    Sling Blade (BLU)
    Source Code (BLU)
    Star Trek (BLU)
    Step Brothers (BLU)
    Stir of Echoes (BLU)
    Sucker Punch (BLU)
    The Thing (BLU/DVD)
    Tim & Eric’s Billion Dollar Movie (BLU/DVD)
    The Town (BLU/DVD)
    Warm Bodies (BLU) w/ Slip Cover
    We Bought a Zoo (BLU/DVD)
    Willy Wonka and The Chocolate Factory (BLU)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Only selling as a bulk lot right now?