Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See notoriousrob101's Items on eBay

Value on 14 15 SPGU puck auto /3 ?!?

Hey I'm wondering what the value on a 14 15 trilogy puck auto /3 - Irbe.

Thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ShamaleSands's Items on eBay

That depends. There are quite a few huge Irbe collectors, one of them frequents these boards. I've seen /10 Irbes sell for $100-$120. From a collectors perspective not many would attempt a set of these so they go to someone's PC of that player. I would say $140 US for the first, $120 for the second and $100 for the third. From a product that sells well like SPGU I would say those are accurate figures. From a product not bought as frequently and the /3 pops up many years later it could sell for $200 or a miserable $50 in auction on a bad day.

$100+ for sure
    Master List: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gallinator's Items on eBay

I would estimate SV range on that as $120-$150. If you are not in a hurry, put it out there at $200 and see if you get any interest.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (116)
    Country
    See patsfan12's Items on eBay

You might be surprised on how high that one could go. I would put it at auction starting around $100 and see what happens. There are some big Irbe collectors who pay big if they really like something (seen his 1/1's go for over $300 at times).

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See notoriousrob101's Items on eBay

Thanks for the comments. I figured a minimum of $200 knowing there isn't a lot of Irbe cards out there.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Less than the price of the box...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See samo6575's Items on eBay

Less than the price of the box...

You must have paid $200 for your box then...
    Flickr: Hidden Content

Looking for Penguins, HOF Autos, Vintage Memorabilia. Aswell as any Guentzel and Murray Rookie Autos, Top Player Autos and Always looking for Decent Young Guns

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ShamaleSands's Items on eBay

Don't listen to KingKuba, he is a troller that doesn't collect hockey cards and thinks an Artifacts Patch with Gretzky/Lemiuex/Sakic/Lidstrom and two other HoFers won't even sell for $200. Oh and the card is /6 so... yeah, less than the price of a box. Don't ever buy boxes cause you will never get your money back. Just buy singles.

No singles to buy if no one buys boxes. Great logic.

Trust me in the $140, $120 and $100. It could go either way and say $140, $160 and $180.

First one sold, I just checked, for $144 USD. I wasn't far off now was I? Which way is the second card pulled gonna go? Ask $200 and find out. Hold onto it for $300 and maybe find the same result or be surprised with the offers. Hold out long enough and it could go for less than what you were offered before.

I will say this... there are many players I love to hit and Irbe is one of them just because of his crazy fan-base. It's like hitting a Finnish player... you know it's gold :P (#crazyfins)

Anyways... don't listen to KingKuba or any other trollers. I have him on ignore and only know what he says when others quote his stupidity.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See goalie4501's Items on eBay

It all depends on the collectors going after them. Most 1/1s go for anywhere between $150-350 depending on the cards. I have had to sell a bunch of cards due to family priorities but I'd say being a collector with almost 700 PC Irbe cards, start your auction at around $100 and see what happens. I'd like the card but only through a trade. Nice pull BTW. :-)

SCF Rewards
    Country

I will say this... there are many players I love to hit and Irbe is one of them just because of his crazy fan-base. It's like hitting a Finnish player... you know it's gold :P (#crazyfins)

Anyways... don't listen to KingKuba or any other trollers. I have him on ignore and only know what he says when others quote his stupidity.

Is gold worth $10-20 because that's what most rookie autos go of granlund barkov maatta. Selanne cup auto $15...
    Yeah they go crazy......Only in 0.0001% instances..

Pekka rinne sells like dog poo

#crazyfins

Only vatanen In NT sells for any premium these days.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast