Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

Question about values, helppppppppp

So last night we're sitting around watching Get Him To the Greek and all of a sudden the 9 year-old LG 50" TV starts going hummmmMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!1!! and then it goes ZzzzzzSKRXXXTTZZZZZZZZZ!!!! and then it goes KA-WHOOMPHFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!

So I need a new TV right? Of course this wasn't in the budget, so I guess I've gotta sell something. It's painful but...........I'm not huge on sticker autos and I guess it's gotta be done. The question is, will I get back most of my return? I bought these back when they first came out, I don't remember for how much but I figure all together I'm into them for around 1500-2000 dollars. Is there a decent market for them or was I just the stupid highest bidder at any cost?

Oh and hey, how are you?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thirty-seven views and not one damned reply. Fine, I talked to my cats, they told me to just spin the wheel so I threw em up on eBay for 99 cents starting bids :p

SCF Rewards
    Country
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Hey,
    Yeah I was one of the views, but wasn't sure how to reply so here you go. First off, really nice set. Secondly I am interested in the Lemieux only and this set was weird from what I remember. Not really main stream. I would say the Mario will do well but we will see. It has been a while since I have seen one, so who knows. Good luck either way.

Thad

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 13stepper's Items on eBay

Ed,

I think you may be in for a world of hurt on this one, lol, we shall see.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (9)
    Country
    See baddaddy58's Items on eBay

You are right about the world of sport autos not being main stream. Good players but all sticker autos.
    I had a look and even Jordan only sold for $198.50 the highest hockey completed i found was a Gretzky/Lemieux dual /25 for $225.
    You don't want to know what the Hull and Esposito closed for.
    I think your cats may have given you a bum steer.
    The top 6 will draw some interest and the rest well i am not liking your chances to recoup on.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    UCB (114)
    Country

ok so I saw this today, just now and I will give you my input

the set is nice, and as you stated its not a mainstream set, but having said that it does have some nice auto players in it
    Crosby
    Lemieux
    Orr
    Gretzky
    Roy
    Howe

does this set come with COA, or can you scan the back of one of the cads would like to see what it says on the back.
    I think you wont recover your investments on these as a whole set sale but by selling each card separeately you might get some more and better interest and then some better prices.
    I would be interested to see what your asking for the Crosby and the lemieux, can you send me a OM to talk more

good luck
    jim

SCF Rewards
    Country

This is the back of a card.........

Joel, my cats are saints :D

I do remember winning the Esposito for $19 though. I'm counting on the fact that a Gretzky sticker auto is still a Gretzky sticker auto, no matter the set. Well more like hoping haha.

13 hours in and 13 of them have bids, Gordie and Mario leading the way........

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gallinator's Items on eBay

Don't trust those cats! I keep mine under surveillance at all times, despite their ploys to escape notice by laying on my keyboard or bumping into me with their heads.

It's going to look like I'm shilling for you, but I'll enter decent bids on most of those cards, definitely looking to acquire at least one example (I gave up after buying 5 blasters, which were mis-labeled as containing one auto per - got none, of course).

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Philadelphia Flyers Pittsburgh Penguins
    Twitter: @theAndrewKubat See Venom-86's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

So last night we're sitting around watching Get Him To the Greek...

I think I see you problem...
    Hidden Content
    Collecting: Hidden Content (95% complete) / Hidden Content (88.4% complete) / Eric Lindros (35% complete) / Ilya Kovalchuk (45% complete)...and to a lesser extent...Hidden Content (65% complete) / Hidden Content (48% complete) / Brian Propp (70% complete)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Winnipeg Jets Boston Bruins
    See timothystar's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Got a say, think the cats win on this one.
    Starting at 99 cts seems like a gamble, but from what I can tell, people bid early and once they are emotionally involved in winning the darn thing, or the whole lot, who knows eh? well than logic goes out the window and you have a new tely!
    Good luck!
    Bucket: Hidden Content

Sets: 20 12/13 Artifacts
    Players: Ovechkin, star YG's.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast